Chapter 24 I'm with you, sir.

Assistant Xiao Tang said that he still had something to do, and then he kept making arrangements to leave.

 Jing Xun sent him to the door, and enthusiastically called the elevator for him.

 After the people left, when he turned around, he found that Shen Yijin had followed him, standing behind him.

 Jing Xun tilted his head slightly: "Sir?"

 He didn't understand why Shen Yijin also came out.

 But Shen Yijin didn't explain. Seeing Xiao Tang gone, he turned around and went back to the house, and said to Jing Xun, "What would Xiao Xun want to eat? For the main course? I can make ribs or steak." Jing Xun

 thought There is so much to eat.  After following back to the house ,

 he glanced at the vegetables and meat that Xiao Tang bought, and said, "Then let's make a spare rib, and another soup?"

out of the kitchen.

 Jing Xun never dreamed that he could see Mr. Villain so...close to life.

 For a person like Shen Yijin, wearing an apron is of course domineering. After all, his upright and handsome face still has no expression, and his expression is solemn.

 However, the home clothes and life atmosphere undoubtedly gave him a layer of soft light, as if the world's strongest and warmest merged together, and the cold blade was hidden, so that the husband who was working in the kitchen was still so irritating. People can't look away? Look.

 Jing Xun asked: "Sir, do you need my help?"

 Although he doesn't know how to cook, Jing Xun feels that he can still do things like washing vegetables.

 But Shen Yijin said: "No need."

 "Xiao Xun, let's go play, I'll call you when I'm done."

 Jing Xun: "Oh."

 Even so, Jing Xun didn't go to play, but obediently stood aside and watched Shen Yijin went to work.

 But? Let alone, Mr. Long Legs is serious and organized when doing things. Jing Xun saw that he first put the vegetables he needed into the vegetable washing machine to wash, and took advantage of this gap to wash rice and cook. After the vegetables are washed, take them out and change the knife, and then put the meat in the vegetable washing machine to wash.

 It took a long time to wash the meat, and it was said that it was to drain the acid. During this period, Shen Yijin cut all the vegetables into the shapes he needed. Standing there, his normally straight and slender back bent slightly , but it does not affect the aura that Mr. Wang has as the overlord.

 I saw his slender fingers holding on to a cooking knife, his eyes were focused, and his movements were familiar. It seemed that he had really done a lot of cooking.

 Jing Xun couldn't help but think of what Xiao Tang told him just now? Shen Yijin went abroad to study very early.

 Living outside is self-reliance.

 So how early is very early? Isn't he the young master of the Shen family? Does he have to cook by himself even when he is away from home?

 Because of playing games, Jing Xun has come into contact with many students studying abroad, and also knows a little bit about their lives.

 Although the vast majority of students studying abroad also take care of themselves, but considering Shen Bohan's hustle and bustle at every turn, Jing Xun doesn't feel that the Shen family lacks the financial resources at all, so he hired Shen Yijin a Or find a better host family.