Chapter 31 Let's go back to Shen's house early, shall we?

After bidding farewell to Shen Yijin, Jing Xun jogged happily all the way, although he didn't know why he ran.

 But when he passed through the back door of the teaching building to the lobby of the front door, he happened to run into an acquaintance.

 "Senior Hou?"

 Jing Xun ran over, saw that Hou Dongyu was holding a lot of things, he took it automatically, and helped him share some.

 "Why are you here at this hour?" he asked.

 Hou Dongyu said: "I was sent to invigilate the final exam of the sophomore year in our college by drawing

 lots." Jing Xun looked down at the unopened test paper in his hand, and understood.

 "Oh oh oh."

 Hou Dongyu's tone was rather complaining: "These two days were busy, but he was pulled out to invigilate the exam, alas." The rules of each school are different, like Senior Hou and his School of Economics and Economics

 . It is to randomly select graduate students to invigilate undergraduate students.

 As for the busyness that Hou Dongyu said, he was talking about the project in their hands.

 According to the previous plan, today should be the day when one group passes the designed program to them, and the second group starts to do data measurement and calibration.

 It's a pity that Jing Xun had an exam today, and senior Hou was drawn to invigilate the exam again, so senior sister Chu Qiao had to hand over the program alone.

 But? In fact, the small measurement program for their second group has already been completed. After the main program is in hand, they can run the data directly.

 And the reason why senior Hou Dongyu sighed like this is because he is a very rigorous and conscientious person, and he always feels that today is the first day when their group's work officially starts, and he should be on the sidelines.

 After all, this project is related to the future career destiny of many people. Although the project is not big, the time is tight and the task is heavy. If there is any error in the measurement or calibration link of the second group, their score on the teaching assistant's side will be very high. Low.

 Even if there is no problem with the program of the second group, but? If the main program of the first group has major flaws, which cannot be compensated for by simple data calibration...then the first group will have to work overnight, and the second group will have to work overnight

 . The procedures should also be adjusted accordingly... In short, if the final product is unqualified, everyone must bear a lot of responsibility.

 This is what Hou Dongyu is most worried about. After all, the success of this project is related to the reputation of the college, as well as their future resumes and salaries.

 There are so many things to worry about, it's no wonder not to worry.

 But Jing Xun couldn't understand this kind of anxiety.

 In his eyes, do everything that can be done, take into account all conceivable situations, push the completion of things to 100%, reduce the risk probability to the lowest level that can be controlled... as long as at the same time

 ? Once all the above-mentioned conditions are met, he will no longer feel the slightest worry.

 The rest is left to fate.

 And? It's no use worrying about resigning yourself to fate.

 But? He still tried to comfort the senior and said: "Maybe one group hasn't handed over the program to us. Even if it is handed over, with the current computer speed in our laboratory, it will take more than a few hours to run all the data. There is no result for the senior to be anxious now."