Chapter 63 Boss Time

"Sir..."

 After knowing Shen Yijin's thoughts, Jing Xun was a little embarrassed.

 It turns out that Mr. is thinking this way?

 In the afternoon, they looked so gloomy and sternly slapped Yan Zhengbo, not just to scare him...

 but the husband was really angry.

 Because those people didn't take themselves seriously...

 It's like a grain of popcorn dropped into a hot oil pan and burst open suddenly, exuding a sweet and greasy aroma.

 Jing Xun's mood also exploded.

 A smell sweeter than buttered popcorn enveloped him. Jing Xun couldn't help but look at Shen Yijin who was facing him with bright eyes, thinking: How can Mr. be so cute!

 He? himself didn't feel any better!

 Jing Xun is a person who is used to keeping a low profile.

 Perhaps because he has been the subject of interviews by reporters since he was fifteen years old. In the original world, he has never lacked praise. They are very weak, so they prefer to hide in the city rather than become famous all over the world.

 I feel that I can do some research quietly, play some brain-burning things? It would be good to be happy every day without illness or disaster.

 So before this, Jing Xun, who has always been very salty, didn't think so much.

 He even enjoys his husband's protection for him, so he can help him solve a lot of troubles directly, such as getting rid of the plot of the original work, completely getting rid of the entanglement of Zha Gong... It cannot be denied that living in Shen

 Yi Under Jin's wings, Jing Xun is at ease and happy.

 Nothing dissatisfied?

 But he understood Shen Yijin's thoughts.

 The husband does not want to be their accessory in the eyes of others, and he does not want others to misunderstand the relationship between them.

 Shen Yijin truly regards himself as a partner.

 Just like what he said when he first found himself and proposed the idea of ​​marriage, two people become husband and wife with equal status, they can go to the prosperity together, and they can also love each other.

 So when you find out that others always think that it is him? The one who is attached to Shen Yijin, and is even thought of as serving others with color and taking the position as a superior, you will feel dissatisfied, sir.

 In other words, Mr. has always respected him?.

 He cares more about his dignity than anyone else.

 Although he didn't care about other people's gazes, Jing Xun was still moved by Shen Yijin's thoughts.

 ——Not only can you put yourself in their shoes, but you can even be one step ahead of them, thinking more than them!

 This boyfriend! How did he meet him?

 woo woo woo.

 Sir is so kind!

 For a moment, Jing Xun wished he could agree with him.

 But in the next moment, he remembered that he and Shen Yijin had been engaged for a long time, and they had promised each other with their bodies...

 Jing Xun could only hug each other sweetly.

 Trying to infect Shen Yijin with the sweetness of the popcorn in his heart.