Chapter 86 Extra Story 1.2 The Later Story-2

"Sir?"

Hearing Shen Yijin's voice, Jing Xun poked his head out from behind the computer and adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

He is not near-sighted, and wears glasses purely to resist blue light.

The big black framed eyes almost covered half of his face, making the normally gentle and delicate young man a little more cute.

Jing Xun simply jumped out from behind the computer.

"It's really you? Why... are you back all of a sudden?"

At the same time, Shen Yijin had already walked in front of him.

Automatically taking over the young man who flew over, he hummed in a low voice, and replied: "Because I want to find Xiao Xun."

!

He rushed over to hug Shen Yijin, his chin rested on the other's shoulder automatically, and Jing Xun sniffed the faint cologne fragrance on the other's body.

And Shen Yijin, who was hugging him backwards, put his arms around his waist, and the strength in his arms was slightly stronger, but the people who were still surrounded by surprise didn't notice it.

Jing Xun only heard Shen Yijin ask him: "So it's so late, why is Xiao Xun still working overtime at the company?" "..." Jing Xun hesitated: "

This..."

Shen Yijin: "Didn't you promise me, Will you go home early to sleep?" "

..."

Jing couldn't find an excuse.

On the first night when Shen Yijin left, he automatically worked overtime in the company until very late, and then fell asleep directly in the office.

As a result, Shen Yijin found out about this matter the next day. It seems that Assistant Xiao Tang accidentally mentioned this matter when he was reporting to his husband about the company's work. Anyway, Shen Yijin called him quickly and asked him not to work. It's too late, go back and rest early.

Jing Xun didn't want Mr. to worry about his affairs outside, so he agreed without hesitation.

That day, that is, last night, he also went home early to sleep. It's just that some small problems suddenly appeared in other laboratories. Jing Xun went to deal with the matter, but he was busy and busy until late, so he simply stayed in the company again.

Today...

well, today he simply didn't want to go home.

When I go back, I have nothing to do, and I feel that time passes very slowly...

But the evidence is solid.

Being caught and unable to find an excuse, Jing Xun had no choice but to change the subject.

He raised his head slightly, and pretended to be surprised and asked: "What about Mr.? Didn't you say you'll be back in two days?..."

Shen Yijin didn't answer him.

Because in the next second, Jing Xun was kissed.

Their current posture is suitable for kissing, and since they haven't seen each other for two days, they really miss each other...

Jing Xun unconsciously raised his arms around Shen Yijin's back, and his panting became heavier.

But he didn't expect that the posture of the two of them would change after kissing each other!

"Well."

The glasses on the bridge of the nose disappeared, and I don't know how they got to the console of the supercomputer. Anyway, when they were picked up and placed on top of it, Jing Xun first felt that there was ice on the bottom. Then I felt cold again.