Chapter 52 Mr. Shen's Neck

As soon as Jing Xun finished speaking, the office became instantly audible.

 Shen Bohan, who was facing him, looked at him with a face of shock, and just froze in place, not to mention how gloomy and dignified his expression was.

 "You want to give birth to him?!"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Slag Gong can't... actually believe that he can have a baby? ?

 …

 Believe it or not, whether it can happen or not, anyway, the designation has nothing to do with slag Gong.

 Jing Xun made no secret of his dislike for Shen Bohan at this moment, feeling that he might not be able to feel him if he was too far away, so he stood up and walked to Shen Yijin's side step by step.

 He stood shoulder to shoulder with him, and he had the feeling that what would happen to him if Zha Gong dared to rush over? He wanted to hide behind the husband, Jing Xun just pulled Shen Yijin's sleeve lightly, and grabbed the husband's arm, looking at Brighan Shen.

 He didn't speak, and didn't need to, the body language said it all.

 Maybe it was the disgust on his expression that Shen Bohan really received, or maybe it was the action of relying on Shen Yijin... something that Shen Bohan had never seen before, and Shen Bohan who was facing him at that moment Hanru was struck by thunder and couldn't speak a word.

 At this time, Shen Yijin moved.

 He simply raised his hand, and didn't even need to speak anymore, the two security guards holding Shen Bohan already understood, gritted their teeth and dragged the stiff Second Young Master out.

 "Arrange someone to take him to the hospital." Shen Yijin finally told Secretary Mi.

 "Okay Mr. Shen." Realizing that he seems to have gotten something? The secret of the rich family, the beautiful secretary who almost huddled into a ball in order to reduce the sense of existence, quickly responded.

 Then she left the office with a group of people.

 Or close the door to the president's office completely.

 The door was closed, and Shen Yijin turned around, his dark eyes were facing Jing Xun, and there was a little more staring in his eyes.

 "..."

 Shen Yijin's stern eyes glanced back and forth several times, Jing Xun's waist became more and more stiff, like a child who did something wrong.

 Until the other party said: "Having a child?"

 "Uh..."

 The other party's aura at this moment was so strong that Jing Xun subconsciously let go of the other party's cuffs and shrank back.

 "That's an expedient measure...well."

 Just when Jing Xun was feeling embarrassed and didn't know how to explain it to his husband, Shen Yijin had already raised his hand and pressed his shoulder.

 Blocking the young man's backing momentum, he gripped the thin and round shoulders under his palm, Shen Yijin's five fingers stretched straight, and his fingertips became a little hairy due to long-term lingering on the question of whether to hold the young man firmly. trembling.

 He looked down at him condescendingly.

 His appearance was a little cold, and his eyes were dim.

 He remembered the worried look in the young man's eyes just now.

 But facing the young man's eyes looking back intently, he saw his own reflection in the warm and clear water... Shen Yijin finally loosened his hands.