Chapter 28 Mr. Mermaid

Shen Yijin's upper body was uncovered and he was not wearing anything.

 Jing Xun has undoubtedly seen this figure before.

 Have you ever seen it with your own eyes?

 I have dreamed about it in my dream a few times...

 But whether it was the last time I saw it or I dreamed it in a dream, it was not as intuitive and clear as this time.

 In particular, Shen Yijin's body was still dripping with water, not only his muscles were clearly outlined, but his skin was also glowing, just like those magazines that Jing Xun accidentally saw before, his body was oiled on purpose Beautiful photos of our male models.

 Jing Xun: ...! !

 Maybe the incident happened suddenly, and the visual impact was too strong. From the moment he saw the clearly shaped abdominal muscles in front of the opponent, Jing Xun was in a daze.

 When he saw the mermaid line below, Jing Xun was about to suffocate.

 Going down...uh uh uh can't watch anymore?

 Shen Yijin should have a typical figure that looks thin when dressed, but fleshy when undressed. Normally well-dressed? It is not easy to be noticed, but what is the figure when he is not wearing a shirt? It is really... amazing.

 Comparing it with him... er, completely objectively? Let’s say, the photo of my junior just now? That photo is simply incomparable.

 Jing Xun suddenly felt that Shen Yijin, who was dripping with water, looked a bit like the mermaid prince mentioned in science fiction novels.

 Has a human-like upper body, handsome appearance, slender and strong body.

 The most important thing is that the mermaid has the power to easily confuse people's hearts...Because he suddenly woke up, he found that he was still holding his arm and maintaining the posture of handing a towel.

 Jing Xun stuttered a little.

 Busily looking away, he said: "Sir... towel."

 Shen Yijin said: "Yes."

 Although Shen Yijin responded, Shen Yijin did not make any movement, but seeing Jing Xunzheng? Looking at him, the expression in his indifferent eyes couldn't help but become even paler.

 But in a blink of an eye, the young man turned red a little in the bathroom in the dimly lit bathroom. He still noticed it in his ears.

 ...

 The corners of the usually cold and tight lips drew upwards in an unfamiliar arc, Shen Yijin slowly stretched out his hand, and took the towel in Jing Xun's hand very slowly.

 He called him in a low voice with a hoarse and intoxicating voice: "Thank you, Xiao Xun."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Inadvertently, his cheeks were already flushed.

 Jing Xun wanted to say that Mister shouldn't be polite to him, but he couldn't speak at the moment.

 The dense water vapor on the other party seemed to envelop him, as if he was trapped in the colorful bubbles created by the mermaid. Jing Xun felt that his whole body had become very strange and abnormal.

 It felt a little suffocating, but it was different from when he was out of breath in previous attacks.

 Not painful, but indescribable? Uncomfortable, scratching the heart? Scratching the liver...