Chapter 66 Family Dinner

The little girl was quickly taken away by the adults who realized it. Jing Xun wiped away the sweat in his heart, and after the others were stunned, they all reacted one after another—"Ah Jin is getting married soon?" "Congratulations, Brother

 Jin

 . "

 I? How old are you today? Master suddenly called everyone back, just to announce this matter?" The

 people who were discussing around didn't dare to make a sound at first.

 Seeing that Shen Yijin's expression was normal or not, he started discussing a little wantonly:

 "But what does sister-in-law do? She can't be a celebrity, right? She looks so temperamental!" "

 Don't talk nonsense, what? A celebrity!"

 Shen Although Yi Jin didn't make a sound, he let them talk.

 But he half-supported his arms, almost allowing the young man to hold down half of his body.

 They had never seen this scene before.

 The meaning of pampering is so obvious, it is obvious that this "old woman" is recognized by Shen Yijin himself.

 In this way, everyone will naturally have to be more careful when speaking.

 "Hahaha, Brother Jin and me? My sister-in-law has taste." The younger sister of the second uncle's family said, "I was me when you first came downstairs? What's more, why did Hermès just release this year? It was worn by the two of you. It turned out to be an invisible couple outfit!"

 "Is it so? It's very romantic!"

 "The little sister's eyes are poisonous hahaha..."

 "Um, me? I just went there a few days ago I went to the Paris Fashion Show. Brother Jin, the clothes on my sister-in-law are not easy to buy, and only Brother Jin..." "

 By the way, Ah Jin, so what are you planning? When will you do things?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 I don't know Is what I am going through is the legend of being surrounded by seven aunts and eight aunts, but Jing Xun will not feel cramped.

 Maybe it's because I have dealt with too many interviews with reporters before, so I'm a bit handy. Surrounded by many strangers meeting for the first time, Jing Xun can still naturally show a gentle and appropriate smile, and talk to them casually in a polite and distant manner.

 Fortunately, at this time, Mr. Shen came down from upstairs and started dinner.

 At a huge round table, there were thirty people sitting.

 The rule of the Shen family is that Grandpa Shen sits first, and the rest come to the table.

 Seats are also extremely particular, Shen Yijin is the grandson, his parents are not here, so the seat of the husband is naturally the first one on the right hand side of Grandpa Shen.

 Jing Xun's seat was next to Shen Yijin's, which was already quite a front row seat in the Shen family.

 And because it was Grandpa Shen who personally pointed out the seat and asked Shen Yijin to take him to sit there, and the table hadn't even started yet, everyone knew in their hearts that this young man was not only very fond of Master Jin.

 He is also Shen Yijin's partner that the old man also recognizes.

 ... Everyone couldn't help but look at Qi Jing Xun Lai squarely again.