Chapter 47 The Rainy Night Begins to Be Silent

When he was at a loss, Jing Xun suddenly heard Shen Yijin ask him: "Has Xiao Xun been treated like this before?"

 He was in a mess right now, and didn't pay attention so much, so he answered naturally: "No."

 Hearing this, the people behind him paused.

 Really stop.

 It's like the picture freezes.

 Shen Yijin maintained the posture of half-supporting his body behind his back.

 The two arms supporting her were full of strength, Shen Yijin didn't put any weight on him, but the two of them were still very close, the air seemed to become hot, and everything became hot.

 The hot Jing Xun was in a daze, and he could barely react: "It seems, once?" "

 ..."

 Suddenly, the breath surrounding Jing Xun seemed to turn cold.

 It was as if a huge chill was pouring down, penetrating into his skin one after another, penetrating into every pore, and there was a sudden shivering feeling.

 There was no emotion in Shen Yijin's tone: "Really?" "

 Hmm..." Jing Xun said tremblingly: "I was just...sir...to live like this yesterday."

 Shen Yijin: "..."

 Shen Yijin Jhin seemed to be stunned for a second, and in the next second, he put his own weight on Jing Xun.

 It was like going through a hysteria, with no more strength, and the two of them were completely close together. Shen Yijin's arm forcibly passed under Jing Xun's body, and he hugged him.

 Call him: "Xiao Xun."

 "Hmm..."

 Jing Xun also responded.

 More skin sticking together, and the weight of the opponent's chest that can be felt slightly, made Jing Xun's voice a little bit off.

 He couldn't see the other party's expression either, he only heard Shen Yijin say: "Sorry."

 Jing Xun: "...Why did you apologize again, Mister?"

 At this time, there was the sound of rustling rain outside the window, and it was actually raining outside at this time.

 No lightning, no thunder, just a thin drizzle, and some strong winds.

 It is raining today.

 Jing Xun couldn't help being a little worried: "Sir... are you okay?"

 In fact, when I was at the airport, the air felt a little humid and stuffy, and it looked like it was going to rain.

 But in Shen Yijin's report, the husband is generally only in poor condition during thunderstorms.

 Ordinary rainy days are fine, almost the same as usual, so Jing Xun didn't care too much.

 Of course, this kind of "illness" is sometimes not necessarily related to the weather, and it may happen suddenly when the sun is shining on a sunny day, so it is useless to care too much.

 Shen Yijin has been relying on medicine for maintenance.

 ...Sir, you didn't take your medicine tonight, did you?

 At such a critical moment, even if he was embarrassed to move, Jing Xun tried to struggle.

 But the man who just hugged him and said "sorry" didn't intend to let go of his embrace, Jing Xun was hugged tightly by the other party, Shen Yijin said: "Don't move." Then Jing Xun had no choice but to lie still again