Chapter 64 See parents + scumbag regret

"Jing Xun." In the shaking carriage, Shen Yijin raised his other hand and covered Jing Xun's.

 Maybe it was the shadow cast by the young man's long eyelashes that made him look too sad, or maybe it was a rare time for a young man to have such a fragile appearance.

 Shen Yijin's lips moved.

 But in the end they didn't ask anything.

 He just called him softly, and didn't ask him what was wrong, which made Jing Xun a little more at ease.

 After all, if the gentleman asks, this matter is quite difficult to explain.

 hey.

 So? All right, what is he feeling sad about.

 Obviously everything has become very beautiful.

 Thinking this way, Jing Xun raised his head again, and showed a big smile to Shen Yijin.

 Seeing the worry for him from the indifferent eyes of the other party, Jing Xun suddenly thought of something: "By the way... It seems that my mother doesn't know about our engagement..." He only thought about

 it ?Tell Ms. Luo about the situation of the scumbag father, but suddenly forgot... It seems that for a mother, the matter of her son's imminent marriage is obviously bigger and more important?

 "Hmm."

 Shen Yijin responded, a little puzzled: "Is Xiao Xun worried? This?" " Uh..." Jing Xun replied  ,

 "A little? Worried?."

What is the lady's opinion on the fact that her son found a boyfriend? What's your opinion?

 Although the other party objected, it wouldn't affect him being with Shen Yijin.

 Same-sex marriage is allowed in this world, so he can spend a long time convincing Ms. Luo.

 But in that case... It's too bad to think about it?

 "Don't worry?" Shen Yijin clenched his hand and said, his firm and serious gaze was facing Shang Jingxun's warm eyes, and he said: "Xiao Xun's mother will definitely agree." Jing Xun:

 ?

 "How does sir know?"

 He became curious.

 Shen Yijin didn't say why, but just told him that he would know when the time came.

 When they arrived at the hospital, two people came to the ward carrying two large packages of gifts respectively. Ms. Luo was already waiting in front of the door early.

 She looks much better than before.

 Shen Yijin arranged for them a suite on the top floor.

 The suite has a layout of two rooms and one living room. One room is closed for the patient, and the other room is the bedroom for the accompanying family members.

 In addition, there is a large living room that can be used as an activity room, and the bathroom and toilet facilities are also very complete and convenient.

 The whole suite is "taken care of" in an orderly manner, except that there is no fire and cooking here, everything seems to be no different from "home".

 And Ms. Luo, who almost lives here, is not as embarrassed as she was in the public hospital before.

 She put on a new dress that she had rarely seen wearing before, and warmly greeted Jing Xun and the others: "Xiao Xun and Mr. Shen are here, sit down quickly." As she spoke, she quickly took them over