Chapter 48 Pretty Boy

After breakfast, before going out to change clothes, Jing Xun deliberately chose a shirt with a higher collar.

 That's right, among the many clothes that Shen Yijin bought for him, there are more and more clothes like shirts.

 Jing Xun generally doesn't like to wear this, because he used to wear it when he was in school or when he went out to participate in competitions. But now, he has long been Jing Xun who let himself go.

 But it’s okay not to wear it today.

 The main reason was that he was bitten again last night. The new marks and the old marks were added together, and the picture was really eye-catching.

 Fortunately, I don't know if he has paid special attention to this point, but the place where Shen Yijin bites is not high.

 He wears a shirt, fastens the top button, and he can block it tightly.

 After getting dressed, Jing Xun set off with Shen Yijin.

 They go out early in the morning, so it is not very crowded at the moment.

 But when I arrived at the company, many people had already started working.

 Yiwei Technology's company does not occupy a large area, it just occupies the size of a building in the science and technology park of Longcheng.

 The building is not high, only seven floors, so there is no special elevator for the president as mentioned in the novel.

 This means that from entering the building and starting to wait for the elevator, they will encounter many people.

 And the vast majority of them are employees of Yiwei.

 It is obvious to all that Yiwei’s benefits are good. High salaries, high dividends, high-level benefits and a good working atmosphere are the reasons why many people are willing to get up early and go to the company early to work.

 Although their president does not often come to the company.

 Even though, many people actually don't want to meet their Mr. Shen on the way to work or in the elevator.

 Among other things, Mr. Shen's aura alone is enough to make people avoid him.

 Also, Mr. Shen's altitude is obviously different from ordinary people, and his face is always expressionless... That face is not only not ugly, but even very handsome, but it just makes people feel afraid to look directly at it.

 It would be fine if we just met downstairs. After all, Mr. Shen is gentle and refined most of the time, speaks little, and will not initiate conversations or ask them anything in non-work situations.

 But if "unfortunately" got into an elevator with Mr. Shen, that would be true...

 Shi Zhibin bought breakfast downstairs with two colleagues, and just after entering the office building, he saw... Mr. Shen in a suit.

 Although it would be a little frightening to meet the president of his own company, but he would not deliberately avoid it, not to mention that the assistant Xiao Tang who was following Mr. Shen had already seen them... Shi Zhibin and his colleagues looked at each other, but finally insisted Scalp stepped forward and said hello to Mr. Shen.

 "Morning, Mr. Shen."

 "Morning."

 As usual, Mr. Shen behaved like a gentleman.

 At this time, an elevator in front of him arrived.  Mr. Shen and his team stepped into the elevator first, and seeing that Shi Zhibin and the others had  n't