Chapter 27 2 in 1

Although Jing Xun? Said that Shen Yijin is his boyfriend.

 But obviously, there is no intention to introduce the two sides to get to know each other.

 After all, they are unfamiliar.

 But Wu Chun didn't come back to his senses for a long time after being stunned for a long time. Peng Yutong beside him didn't understand what was wrong with him, so he gave him a hand.

 Peng Yutong was quite embarrassed and said to Jing Xun: "It turns out that my junior has a boyfriend."

 Then he couldn't help but glance at Shen Yijin.

 When he saw the man sitting across from Yan Jingxun for the first time, Peng Yutong's reaction was similar to Wu Chun's.

 As expected of a couple, when we got closer, Peng Yutong also faintly felt something like jealousy towards this foreign student who the professor was very optimistic about.

 Before Wu Chun slapped her on the sidelines and said that she didn't pay much attention to Yan Jingxun's leapfrogging into the group?

 After all, although it is the same project team, there is still a big gap between the second group and the first group. Peng Yutong did not take this junior's addition seriously.

 But now...

 Yan Xuedi, who was in the group two days ago, was still wearing a simple and ordinary appearance, but now he was wearing a famous brand.

 "I really don't see it? Come on..." Without letting herself look at it for too long, Peng Yutong smiled dryly: "Bless you, Junior Brother Yan." Soon, she and Wu Chun left

 .

 Obviously, this sudden encounter was not taken seriously by Jing Xun. He and Shen Yijin sat in the cafe until half past five, and even had dinner by the way, so they settled it on the spot.

 Seeing that it was about the same time, they got up, paid the bill and left.

 The cafe is located opposite the school gate, and the teaching building that Jing Xun is going to is located not far from the gate, and it takes less than five minutes to walk there.

 So, as if it was after a meal, Jing Xun suggested: "Sir, let me walk over by myself."

 He didn't ask Shen Yijin to pick up the car.

 Shen Yijin didn't object, and naturally said: "Okay." "

 Then I'll take you there."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 In fact, Jing Xun originally meant that Shen Yijin could directly He drove home, otherwise, he had nothing to do during the long meeting.

 Besides, Shen Yijin is going to send him off... Jing Xun looked him up and down? I always feel that such a long-legged gentleman is too cool. Didn’t he attract two people just now? If he goes with him? Cause much? Storm.

 But since Mr.? said he was going to send him off, he didn't want to deliberately? refuse.

 Even Shen Yijin's proposal to help him carry his schoolbag was accepted.

 Jing Xun himself felt that he had a quick learning ability - he had already learned not to be polite with Shen Yijin.

 Fortunately, the weather is not so hot after five o'clock. When you come out of an air-conditioned cafe, you can still feel the slight coolness even though the traces of being exposed to the sun are still there.

 Jing Xun and Shen Yijin walked side by side.

 It was originally quite romantic... The two of them strolled on the road back to school, aloof from the world.