Chapter 76 Emotional Release + Expert is Yan Jingxun

The next day Jing Xun opened his eyes, and miraculously found that it was dawn, and Shen Yijin was still lying beside him, eyes closed, sleeping.

 ...

 From the sound of the other party's shallow breathing, it can be judged that the husband is indeed not awake.

 Jing Xun looked at the time, and it was almost eight o'clock in the morning!

 It is unbelievable that this happened to people whose biological clocks are more accurate than quartz clocks all year round!

 Could it be that I watched shooting stars too late yesterday, and even my husband went to bed late...?

 Jing Xun didn't dare to move.

 Today is a rest day, not to mention that most of the colleagues don't need to get up early to go to the company, it is also a rare holiday for them.

 He didn't want to wake Shen Yijin up.

 After all, it is difficult for ordinary people to get up early.

 But it was difficult for Shen Yijin to wake up a moment late.

 Looking closely at the sleeping face of the other party, Jing Xun couldn't bear to wake him up.

 But the embarrassing thing is that he still has one leg on his husband.

 ...Since the relationship got closer, Jing Xun found that his sleeping posture became more and more insane.  In the past, he might be

 able to restrain himself in his sleep, but recently, every time he wakes up, he is almost in the posture of lying in Shen Yijin's arms.

He also knew that he was becoming more and more presumptuous like this, and he also wanted to restrain himself.

 But when I woke up in the morning...it was still like this.

 So is he moving now, or not?

 If you don't move, the husband always sleeps lightly after dawn, he is not sure if this will wake up Shen Yijin.

 If it doesn't move...well, the bladder still feels like it's about to growl after sleeping all night.

 And it's tiring to maintain this position all the time.

 ...

 Just when he was struggling, Shen Yijin's eyelashes trembled, and he opened his eyes quickly.

 Jing Xun: ...

 he swears that he hasn't moved yet!

 ……never mind.

 The moment Shen Yijin opened his eyes, the first thing that spread was an aura of indifference.

 But those eyes moved quickly, and turned to the young man who was still hanging in his arms like a little bear, and he suddenly smiled.

 Looking at each other in the dimly lit room, he spoke first, "Morning."

 "Morning, sir..." After saying that, Jing Xun moved.

 Anyway, people are already awake.

 He also doesn't have to force himself to maintain his original posture.

 Jing Xun simply didn't move his legs away, but climbed up one step closer - not only did his thighs press down on Shen Yijin's waist, but his arms also hooked around Shen Yijin's neck.

 He asked with bright eyes: "Sir, where are we going to play today?" "

 ..."

 Shen Yijin's originally smiling eyes suddenly became dark.