Chapter 82 Private Life

Jing Xun is going to interview a newcomer today, and Shen Yijin has other jobs, so it is inconvenient to accompany him to the interview.

 Even so, he deliberately turned on the projection screen in the office and called up the monitor of the interview conference room.

 Shen Yijin handled various tasks in an orderly manner, including the documents sent by Shen's side, everything was as usual.

 The only difference is that he will look up at the screen on the display screen from time to time to make sure that it is also proceeding step by step.

 But this will not affect anything, Shen Yijin's work efficiency is still extremely high today.

 Until it's lunch break time.

 Jing Xun on the screen began to interview the last alumni of this morning.

 Shen Yijin, who was originally immersed in his work, suddenly looked up, and saw the two people on the screen hugging and jumping... The

 door

 of the office was suddenly pushed open, looking at Shen Yijin who was covered in tyrannical aura, Looking at the bewildered senior next to him, Jing Xun suddenly thought: He hasn't had time to tell the senior about the current situation...

 "Xun Xun?" Senior Pei, who was obviously frightened by Shen Yijin, called him One said: "This is...?"

 Shen Yijin, who was standing at the door, didn't say a word.

 Silence has always been a characteristic of Mr.

 But this time, the aura around Shen Yijin was obviously different.

 Even Jing Xun didn't dare to look directly into Shen Yijin's eyes at this moment.

 It's not a guilty conscience, it's not fear, it's the look in the eyes of Mr....

 Obviously the appearance is plain and calm, but the light in Shen Yijin's dark eyes has already disappeared.

 Shen Yijin, who had no light in his eyes, was undoubtedly extremely terrifying.

 No matter how he looks in suits and leather shoes, his inner scourge is undoubtedly exposed, pouring out unobstructed, sweeping everyone around him.

 The cold air suddenly rising from the tailbone froze Pei Qingnian beside him.

 Jing Xun also felt cold.

 But compared to fear, what he felt more...was heartache.

 Shen Yijin didn't say anything.

 But he also knew that Mr. Misunderstood.

 The look in his eyes made him feel distressed for a moment.

 Jing Xun couldn't care about anything else, he ran directly to hold the other party's hand.

 "Sir, you misunderstood, this is my senior!..." Jing Xun hurriedly explained.

 Shen Yijin said: "Yes."

 Shen Yijin didn't move.

 Just let him pull.

 It's just that the expression and look didn't ease in the slightest.

 He only glanced at Jing Xun, and then stared at Senior Pei who was holding Jing Xun just now, as if he wanted to burn a hole in him.

 Senior Pei: "...?" Jing

 Xun: "..."

 When Shen Yijin came here just now, Chu Qiao and the others hadn't left the meeting room, and now there were many people gathered outside.