Chapter 39 It turns out that the husband is also shy!

The reason why he cares so much about the red marks on his body is because Jing Xun was often attacked by mosquitoes in the orphanage when he was a child.

 At that time, the environment in the compound was very poor, and it was very common for children to be bitten by mosquitoes in summer, but for Jing Xunxuetian, mosquitoes like to bite him alone, and once bitten, it is never just a bag, often The upper body and calves were also unavoidable after being bitten on the thigh, or maybe because the skin was tender, the bitten part would swell up with a big bump the next day, and he was often itchy.

 Now, although those red spots are very sparse, there are a few at a glance, and because Jing Xun's skin is too fair, those marks are also very eye-catching, really like being bitten by a mosquito.

 But after Jing Xun took a look, he felt something was different, so he started to touch it.

 Those marks are flat, not bulging, not itchy, and they don't seem to be bitten by mosquitoes or other insects...

 "Jing Xun."

 Just as he was studying there with one leg dangling, Shen Yijin's The voice finally sounded again.

 His voice sounded hoarse than before, which made Jing Xun realize instantly - since one leg was raised, the support of the seat handle became less, and his buttocks were bound to be pressed more on Shen Yijin's thigh...

 Besides, how could he do such an indecent thing in front of Mr.!

 Jing Xun hurriedly put down his legs, buried his head and said: "Sir, I'm sorry."

 As he said that, he wanted to get off Shen Yijin's legs, but the other party didn't cooperate or make any effort.

 Jing Xun had no choice but to look at the other party suspiciously, and then followed Shen Yijin's eyes to look down... Finally, he tidied up the shirt that was lifted up just now.

 Jing Xun is very thin. Although he is nearly 1.8 meters tall, his clothes are usually 175cm in size. But the one he was wearing now was at least 190cm, which was three sizes larger than what he usually wore. The effect on the upper body was like wearing a skirt, and the hem directly covered the heels of his legs.

 After sitting on Shen Yijin's lap, the hem went up a little, but it could barely cover the important parts.

 But just being kicked by him like that, just...

 Although he is dressed a little fatter.

 But...

 the blush exploded right next to her ears, as if unconsciously, the whole study room became much hotter.

 Jing Xun quickly tidied up his clothes and sat down very obediently.

 After sitting for a long time, he found that Shen Yijin still had no intention of putting him down, so he couldn't help reminding the other party again: "Sir?" But Shen Yijin said quickly, "It's not a mosquito." "?" He raised his eyes even

 more

 suspiciously

 , Jing Xun felt that he had heard it wrong, he always felt that the voice of the husband at this time sounded a little depressing.  But Shen Yijin's expressions and eyes were as unpredictable as ever, and he couldn't see why, so he could only follow the other party's words and continue to ask: "What  is

 that?" Asked some difficult questions, Shen Yijin fell silent again.  His slender fingers tapped on the armrest of the seat, and then he stretched his arms suddenly, picked up the young man who was half lying on his lap, and sat up straight.  Without the support of the armrest on his back, Jing Xun could only rely on the strength of Shen Yijin's arm to stabilize his figure.  It's a pity that he is not short in stature, although he doesn't have two taels of flesh, but his bones are well-proportioned.  But who would have thought that at this moment, he would suddenly turn into a string doll!  What was even more unexpected was that just when Jing Xun felt astonished and sighed about the power of the paper man, Shen Yijin unexpectedly lowered his head and kissed his lips.  Although the kiss was not deep this time.  But Jing Xun felt as if his lips were being bitten lightly after being crushed for a while.  ...  Shen Yijin raised his head again.  Still gloomy eyes fell on the young man's bright red and tender lips, and he asked him slowly: "Do you understand?"