Chapter 62 Slap in the face + not because of him Shen Yijin

When Jing Xun changed his clothes and came out, he faintly felt that the expressions of others had changed when they saw him.

 But it doesn't matter, just reached a consensus with Mr. Jing, Jing Xun was very happy, and didn't pay too much attention to those details.

 The process of riding a horse is quite interesting.

 Although he has never ridden before, but with a professional coach and Shen Yijin around, it is easy for Jing Xun to take a few laps in the field.

 In the evening, Shen Yijin and Jing Xun did not stay for dinner after declining President Nie's kind invitation.

 They have more important things to do.

 Drive all the way back to Yiwei Technology's building, where they will receive the original owner's father.

 Yan Guangzhuo called in the afternoon and said that he wanted to meet Jing Xun. Jing Xun had discussed with Shen Yijin a long time ago about the matter of the Yan family, so after receiving the call, he directly invited Yan Guangzhuo to come to Yiwei Technology for a talk.

 Although Yan Guangzhuo didn't know why he asked him to meet with a technology company, it is well known that Yiwei was founded by Shen Yijin.

 He originally wanted to get in touch with Shen Yijin through Jing Xun, but now that this opportunity has come, there is no reason not to come.

 As soon as he entered the building of Yiwei Technology, Yan Guangzhuo was led into the elevator by a young woman in business attire.

 She claimed to be Mr. Shen's secretary, surnamed Mi.

 Secretary Mi is tall and has long legs. He speaks well and behaves appropriately. He looks calm and professional.

 Yan Guangzhuo started from scratch all the way, working hard in the field of building materials and real estate. Although he made some money, he was at best a rich man. The people who followed him were all strong men and rough men, and had never seen such a female secretary with such a good appearance and temperament. He couldn't help but be more yearning for the next trip.

 Yan Guangzhuo couldn't help asking: "Is this whole building owned by Mr. Shen? Did you rent it or buy it?"

 Secretary Mi has a strong professional quality, and he just smiled when facing the problem, and didn't talk to him too much.

 When he arrived at the president's office, Secretary Mi knocked on the door first, and then politely said to him: "Mr. Shen is inside, please." Yan Guangzhuo:

 !

 He didn't expect that he was dating his own son, but it was Mr. Shen who he met!

 Originally, because Yan Zhengbo had hit a wall with Yan Jingxun, he thought that his son hated him and would not be willing to introduce him, so he was really ready to play the emotional card and fight a protracted war with Yan Jingxun.

 Unexpectedly, things turned out to be much smoother than he thought!

 Yan Guangzhuo was excited and pushed open the door of the president's office. He really saw Mr. Shen sitting behind the large desk.

 ——President Shen is still too recognizable. About a year and a half ago, Yan Guangzhuo met him from a distance at a year-end real estate summit, and he has been deeply impressed by him ever since.

 Now at a glance, the tall and handsome man behind the desk is Shen Yijin... Yan Guangzhuo hastily walked in.

 He tried to get closer, but felt that it was a little inappropriate to go in without being invited.