Chapter 92 Extra sides 3.1 Dreamland: Let's go back to the past and meet again!

Jing Xun woke up suddenly with a sudden knock on the door.

The voice sounded so urgent that people who had just woken up were a little dazed—Jing Xun rarely heard knocking on the door while sleeping, let alone being woken up.

In the past, he was too weak, and no one was willing to bother him.

Later, when I lived with my husband, it was even more...

right.

sir? ...

Didn't he sleep with Shen Yijin last night? ?

The hazy drowsiness dissipated in an instant, and Jing Xun finally realized the reason why he felt extremely dazed and uncomfortable...

because at this time, he was not sleeping on the bed between him and Shen Yijin!

The mattress under him was a bit soft, not the firmness that Jing Xun was used to sleeping on.

The first sight is a piece of pure white, pure white quilt cover, pure white bed sheets... Looking around, it looks like a one-bedroom, one-bathroom hotel.

It's just that the decoration style is somewhat exotic, more inclined to European and American style. There are text signs on the walls in several places, none of which are Chinese characters.

But how is it possible?

He obviously slept in his own home last night!

Jing Xun's memory can easily remind him of any sentence he said to anyone three days ago.

Never wrong.

He clearly remembered that last night until the moment before he fell asleep, he and Shen Yijin were both lying on the big bed at home.

It was the third year of their marriage, and the brain still clearly stored every day of the past three years. In the memory, Shen Yijin's handsome face, the heat on the other person's body, and the breathing of the other person when he leaned over to kiss him are vividly and clearly reflected... They even said good night to each other before going to sleep

!

So what is the situation now? ? ?

Jing Xun quickly turned over from the bed and checked the room again.

Looking at the layout and interior items, this room should indeed be a standard hotel room, there is nothing wrong with it.

And this is a standard double room. It's just that except for Jing Xun's sleeping side, the other side of the big bed is empty, the sheets and pillow covers are very smooth, it looks like no one has slept all night... So... sir

? ...

Just when Jing Xun was completely panicked, the violent knock on the door just now sounded again, and several noisy voices came in through the door: "Jing Xun? Looking for junior! What time is it? Don’t sleep, it’s time for a competition, hey! The teacher is already waiting downstairs!” “What’s the matter,

Xun Xun is never late. It’s already past the time for our assembly... Nothing will happen, right?”

Jing Xun: "..."

After a severe pause, Jing Xun stood there in a daze for a moment, then walked over and opened the door.

There were three women and two men standing outside the door, all of whom Jing Xun knew.

——They are all seniors who once participated in competitions with Jing Xun.

When he first heard their voices, Jing Xun suddenly realized something, and had a guess in his heart.