Chapter 13 I seem to be divorced.

"My lover, Yan Jingxun. Jing Xun, this is Mr. Nie."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Mr. Nie: "???"

 Jing Xun naturally noticed Mr. Nie's eyes before, and was asked When he was in identity, he only subconsciously glanced at Shen Yijin, then lowered his eyes and lowered his head a little.

 It's not that he has low self-esteem and is embarrassed to face strangers.

 The main reason was that he didn't know how Shen Yijin would introduce him to others.

 I still remember that in the cake shop just now, when the salesperson mentioned "your boyfriend", he didn't answer.

 Lowering your head and ignoring it is a kind of laissez-faire attitude, he doesn't care how Shen Yijin introduces him to others.

 But Jing Xun never expected that when the eldest brother opened his mouth, he would actually call him...

 love, lover? !

 Friends, boyfriends, fiances...

 it all works.

 It's all within reason.

 Nothing obtrusive.

 But what is it to be a lover right from the start? !

 This time Jing Xun was also a little at a loss.

 But he was quite calm.

 Compared with him, Mr. Nie was obviously frightened.

 ... A diamond king who doesn't like oil and salt, suddenly tells you that he has a lover.

 Especially this Boss Shen is notoriously cold!

 Judging by the young man's clothes, it is obvious that it is not a marriage arranged by the Shen family...

 Oh, by the way, wasn't there another person who took advantage of the loophole to climb into his bed two days ago?

 I don't know what's going on now.

 Why does this even have a lover?

 Never heard of it before!

 At this moment, Jing Xun is no longer an obedient student in Mr. Nie's eyes.

 ——That nose and those eyes, no wonder he was born with this appearance, it's perfect! How could he find a substitute of the same standard!

 Shen Yijin said: "Jing Xun and I will hold an engagement ceremony soon, and I hope Mr. Nie will give us the honor to attend." Mr. Nie subconsciously agreed: "Definitely, definitely." He quickly reacted, concealing his

 shock

 , He even said a few congratulations.

 After Mr. Nie left with an unbelievable expression, the area around the dining table finally returned to tranquility.

 It's just a little too quiet.

 Overlooking the night view of the city from the height of the 68th floor, the traffic and traffic below are all merged with the neon lights to form bright lines, like a grand painting, as if it is not a human fireworks.

 Jing Xun was the first to speak: "That Mr. Nie..."

 Shen Yijin replied: "A friend."

 "Business friends?"

 "Not all of them." Shen Yijin said lightly: "His ancestors and my grandfather They are family friends."

 ...