Chapter 42 Get into the Hospital

Jing Xun looked back into Shen Yijin's eyes, and couldn't help guessing that Mr. meant to imply to him that he could send his photo casually? ...

 Although Shen Yijin is not a public figure, his name is still too famous.

 Or maybe it's because he has always kept a low profile, no information can be found on the Internet, and there has never been any gossip in the media, and even the husband's own circle of friends is empty!

 So subconsciously, Jing Xun is also cooperating with the other party's low-key, and never thought of taking the initiative to send out or introduce Shen Yijin to people around him... Although he drank too much yesterday, the seniors seem to

 be I already know what happened between him and Mr.

 But there is still a difference between taking it out on purpose and being discovered unintentionally.

 ...

 But if the husband said to send it, let's do it.

 There's nothing you can't post.

 It's just that I just posted a picture without text because I don't think it needs to be matched.

 This time I feel worthy, but I can't think of what to match.

 ...

 If you can't think of it, forget it.

 In the end, Jing Xun was ruthless and sent the photo directly.

 Then he quickly quit Moments and WeChat, locked the screen of his phone, and never dared to look at it again.

 ...not afraid of anything.

 That is, as long as I think that the photo of him and my husband will be seen soon...

 I dare not pay any more attention.

 I couldn't describe whether it was embarrassment, embarrassment, or some other reason.

 It didn't feel uncomfortable, because Jing Xun couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and had already smiled.

 ...Perhaps, this is the side effect of showing affection.

 In short, Jing Xun stuffed his phone into his trouser pocket, took a sip of iced Coke and stood up.

 "Sir, let's go on!"

 In this way, they stayed in the zoo for a whole afternoon.

 Until the evening, before they had time to go to the next place, they were called back for dinner.

 The weather is hot in summer, but there are trees in the forest and springs flowing down from the top of the mountain, making the temperature on the mountain much lower than that on the ground.

 When the sun goes down, the yard is even cooler.

 Jing Xun and the others went back to the house to take a shower, and then had dinner with Grandpa Shen amidst the sound of running water and the chirping of cicadas.

 Shen Yijin's workaholic attributes were obviously inherited from his grandfather. Not long after the meal, the two naturally talked about the company's affairs.

 They didn't mean to shy away from Jing Xun, and Jing Xun was inconvenient to leave, so he had to listen from the sidelines.

 After a while, Shen Yijin wanted to go back to the room to attend a very important video conference, so instead Jing Xun chatted with Grandpa Shen, and played a game of Go by the way.