Chapter 21 This Time is Intense

Jing Xun was dreaming again.

Still that dream, still that person.

Only this time the action changed again.

This dream made him a little tired, but also a little refreshing. In short, it was lingering affection and darkness, so that after Jing Xun really escaped from the dream and opened his eyes, he was completely dumbfounded.

...was he dreaming again?

Dreamed about Shen Yijin again?

No way, does he think about the big brother villain so much?

Jing Xun hugged the quilt and sat on the bed rubbing his face, it took him a long time to calm down.

It was very dark inside.

It should have been bright outside, but the curtains in the bedroom are very thick, covering almost all the light, and only the gaps between the curtains and the windows barely let in the faint light.

Jing Xun looked at the time, it was seven o'clock in the morning.

He usually gets up around seven o'clock, but he went to bed late last night, and to be honest, he's still sleepy right now.

But today there are a lot of things to do, and besides being at the eldest brother's house... Jing Xun didn't dare to stay in bed, so he quickly got up from the bed and went to wash up.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he pulled the bed out of bed after he came out, spread out the quilt completely, and tidied it up a little.

Uh...huh?

While making the bed, Jing Xun found that there was a wrinkle on the silk bed sheet next to him.

... In fact, he still has a problem, that is, when he sleeps, his upper body is quite honest, but his legs are often dishonest.

I like to step on the quilt, and I also like to ride something to sleep.

Maybe because he was too sleepy last night, he slept well.

But looking at this trace...it seems that he has been pedaling there a lot...

Jing Xun hurriedly flattened the bed sheet.

But when he tidied up again, he soon discovered new clues—how could there be wrinkles on the lower edge of the pillow, near the other side of the bed? ?

No matter how much he can kick and how long his legs are, he still can't reach there, right? ? ?

For no reason, a picture flashed in his mind.

Originally, he didn't remember this incident when he woke up, but now, after mentioning this trace, it seems that... when he was half asleep and half awake last night, he was crushed by something with one leg.

Anyway, he felt quite comfortable at the time, so comfortable that he didn't have time to think too much, and fell asleep in an instant.

But thinking about it now...it should be...

Jing Xun hurried out of the room.

But he never expected that as soon as he left the room, he could smell the aroma of freshly ground coffee mixed with toasted bread.

Jing Xun:!

Suddenly smelling such a strong coffee aroma in the early morning is quite refreshing, and it will also make people feel good unconsciously.

Walking through the long corridor back to yesterday's entrance hall, Jing Xun first saw a slender and straight figure in the kitchen.

Shen Yijin was wearing a beige V-neck casual half-sleeved pair with a pair of dark gray trousers underneath. He was holding a mug in his hand, as if he was drinking coffee.