Chapter 93 Extra sides 3.2 Dreamland: Where is this happiness?

It was still cloudy.

Under the cloudy leaden gray sky, the colors of the vegetation have become a bit gloomy, and the European-style buildings on the Tianjin campus look much darker than when it is sunny.

But the young man in the white thin shirt changed everything.

At least in Shen Yijin's heart.

Looking up at him, the young man's face is pale and handsome, his black jewel-like eyes are like the unique starlight in the dark night, and under the bridge of his nose, two bright red lips are the most prominent touch against the gloomy and oppressive. color".

...Although the lover's face has become much more immature.

But just looking at each other based on this is enough for Shen Yijin to be sure that it is his Jing Xun.

What's more, those two thin lips opened and closed, calling him aggrievedly: "Sir..." There

was a crack in his heart almost instantly, Shen Yijin embraced him, he put on his coat distressedly, and finally suddenly When he saw something, he bowed directly, a long arm passed under the young man's knee, and he hugged him horizontally.

"..."

The students who had been discussing around the scene immediately screamed out when they saw this scene.

Not to mention others, even Jing Xun was stunned, unable to understand why Shen Yijin suddenly picked him up.

But the young version of Mr.'s arms are also full of strength, holding him firmly.

Jing Xun could barely feel any bumps and abnormalities even when he leaned halfway on the opponent.

... Seeing that the two sides finally meet again, he can understand the excitement, so let the husband hug for a while.

Jing Xun's cooperation can be called clever, and after looking at Shen Yijin in surprise, he simply raised his arms and wrapped them around the other's neck.

The movement was so natural that it couldn't be more natural.

It's like the kind of thing two people have done countless times before.

... They have indeed done it countless times. After being together for so long, there is nothing they haven't done.

But I couldn't stand it anymore, there were people around who didn't understand the situation at all, and they became even more confused after seeing one scene after another.

No matter how surprised other people were, Shen Yijin, who was being carried by someone, had unswervingly raised his footsteps, leading him to walk in one direction.

The people around them never dared to block Shen Yijin's direction, and they all dispersed automatically.

After all, most of the people around here are still Shen Yijin's "fans" in the school, and everyone knows the rules.

As the creator of jumping five grades in a row, about to graduate with a Ph.D. at a young age, and the creator of various legendary records in the school, Shen Yijin has always had many admirers around him.

And because he has always been very indifferent to the outside world throughout his school days, never made friends or fell in love, and even never pretended to follow his admirers, he became recognized as the "coldest mysterious person" in the school.

However, the more mysterious it is, the more curious it is.

What's more, the coldness of the position is that kind of extremely stern and cruel. I heard that the people who provoked and offended him because of curiosity and disdain in the early days did not have good results, so there is a kind of evil charm in the mystery.