Chapter 81 Senior Pei

After staying at Shen's house for two days and having a pleasant weekend, Jing Xun, who returned to the company, started a new wave of busy work.

 As far as the projects of Yiwei's laboratories are concerned, there are too many things to be busy, not to mention that Jing Xun is still in charge of a laboratory now.

 The researchers who were temporarily seconded and selected from various laboratories last week all reported to work on Monday.

 But despite this, the newly built AI laboratory is still understaffed. And other laboratories are also facing a shortage of manpower. Under such circumstances, it is urgent to recruit more talents from outside.

 However, professional talents have always been the key competition objects of major companies, and they are not so easy to hire.

 For this reason, Jing Xun set his sights on his senior sisters and seniors in HKUST.

 Those like senior sister Chu Qiao who have not been assigned a project by the school and are on vacation can be temporarily hired to help.

 Think of it as an internship.

 Although they are all postgraduates, they may not be capable enough when they really work, but Jing Xun has worked with some of them and knows their work attitude and enthusiasm for learning. I believe that as long as they are willing to study hard and work hard, they will definitely succeed Can be useful.

 He told Shen Yijin his thoughts, and Shen Yijin expressed no objection as always, and Jing Xun could do whatever he wanted.

 ——I don't know since when, Shen Yijin seldom intervened in all the work of various laboratories.

 Subtly, the supervisors like to report to Jing Xun in advance about anything related to research.

 Shen Yijin was even more indifferent to matters involving personnel transfer.

 He didn't mean to be a hand-off shopkeeper, but he just supported Jing Xun unconditionally.

 Of course, Jing Xun has never encountered a problem that he can't solve, and Shen Yijin has to come forward to solve it.

 Shen Yijin didn't object, and Jing Xun immediately contacted several seniors.

 When everyone heard that they were going to come to Yiwei for an internship, they couldn't help screaming with excitement—that was Yiwei!

 Regardless of whether they can stay here after graduation, at least they have still worked here!

 But all the people who were contacted, without hesitation, reported to their tutors or Professor Huo one after another, expressing their desire to work here.

 It was already a holiday at this time, and Professor Huo has always encouraged students to practice. Naturally, such a good internship opportunity will not be blocked, so the seniors who have been approved have joined the job one after another.

 The other students from the School of Economics fell in love with the bookstore, and they were all envious when they heard about Chu Qiao's internship opportunity, and Jing Xun became a popular figure in the School of Economics again.

 It's just that this time it wasn't because he made an exception to join the group, nor because he did some small program unexpectedly, but because he, as a senior executive of Yiwei, provided an internship opportunity for the school's students!

 The seniors and sisters who were not familiar with Jing Xun all asked Jing Xun through Chu Qiao and others whether they still needed manpower here, saying that they also wanted to come to the company for an internship, and it didn't matter whether they had salary or not. Wei's internship experience!