91 Extra Story 2.2 Call me husband

The fragrant dishes made people salivate automatically, and Jing Xun ran back to the foyer, "Sir... did you cook those dishes?" The afterglow of the evening came in through the window, softly

Sprinkle a piece of warm orange light to reflect the dishes on the table very gratifyingly.

Half lying on the kitchen wall, Jing Xun showed his head a little, but seeing Shen Yijin still holding the cake he made in a daze, he trotted all the way to the other side.

Hugging Shen Yijin's waist from the side, almost hanging on the other person, Jing Xun slightly raised his head and asked expectantly: "How is it? Do you like the gift I gave you?" Shen Yijin: "This is the little girl

. Did Xun make it by himself?"

"Yeah." Jing Xun nodded sharply, and at the same time followed Shen Yijin's downcast eyes, and looked inside through the transparent packaging box......

Oops.

I was quite satisfied with this cake when I just made it, but looking at it now, I feel... so rough!

The heart shape can barely be seen as a heart shape. But the road back was bumpy, and some of the fruit inevitably fell off, so that the uneven application was exposed... It didn't look so perfect.

Jing Xun consciously raised his hand to block it, blocking Shen Yijin's view of looking down.

He felt embarrassed, and explained indiscriminately: "I just went to the senior's house to make the cake. The original cake was eight inches, but I lost some in the process of making the heart shape. Now... I barely have a six-inch cake. Inch?"

His eyes were torn away from the cake, Shen Yijin raised his head, and the corners of his habitually tensed lips turned upwards as if he couldn't help it this time: "I like it." Put the cake

carefully Put it on the small bar, and then brought the embarrassed young man into his arms and couldn't help kissing again and again: "I like it very much, thank you Xiao Xun, the cake is very beautiful." I really can't see where the beautiful Jing Xun said:

" ..."

"Let's eat first." Shen Yijin said, he did not forget that there were still cooking vegetables in the pot.

"...Okay." Jing Xun quickly slipped away to wash his hands.

Shen Yijin returned to the kitchen and took out the fried vegetables in the pan.

The time for the stew in the stew pot was also just right. When Jing Xun came back after washing his hands, all six dishes were placed on the table. Even the cake he had just made was unpacked and placed in Shen Yijin's room alone. In front of the seat...

Now it looks like this cake is even uglier.

It was nothing compared to the meaty and vegetable dinner that Shen Yijin prepared for him... For the

first time, Jing Xun felt ashamed.

"Um... when did the meeting end, sir? How long have you been making these meals?" He really couldn't watch it anymore, so he simply stopped watching it.

All the attention was focused on the dishes made by Shen Yijin, Jing Xun couldn't help feeling that this meal was too rich!

The meat dishes are Kung Pao Chicken, steamed sea fish and beef stew, the vegetarian dishes are lotus pond stir-fry and boiled cabbage heart, and there is also a soup with assorted mushrooms.

The nutritional mix is ​​very reasonable, but it's a little too much...

"Not long, about two hours." Shen Yijin replied.