Chapter 68 Marriage Announcement

As soon as the little girl finished speaking, the surroundings also fell silent.

 In Shen Yijin's field of vision, the villa's door was wide open, and Jing Xun was standing under the light, with a gorgeous upside-down crystal lamp behind him.

 The lamp post fell on him softly and brightly, casting a circle of light around the young man.

 When Jing Xun heard the little girl's cry, he suddenly smiled? His lips were red and his teeth were white.

 He looked helplessly at Xiao Yinyin, and then met Shen Yijin's deep but bright eyes.

 "Uh..."

 Then Jing Xun suddenly felt embarrassed.

 From the time he got out of the elevator, he knew that many people were watching him, perhaps out of curiosity, or for other reasons.

 But if you know it, you know it? Jing Xun doesn't think too much because of being looked at.

 Even when other people heard Yinyin's words and started to discuss, he didn't care?

 But the weird thing is that as soon as he thinks that Shen Yijin also heard it... what about his wife...

 he will feel embarrassed!

 Pretty embarrassing kind!

 At this time, Shen Yijin had already stepped in front of them.

 He first kept watching the young man.

 When the other party showed embarrassment, he looked away, turned to look at the child in Jing Xun's arms, and suggested softly, "Let me hug you." "Yeah."

 Jing Xun nodded, then lowered his head and asked Yin Yin, "Yin Yin Does Yin want Brother Jin to hug you?"

 The little girl thought about it for a while, then opened her eyes and nodded.

 After nodding her head in agreement, she half-turned around very skillfully, as if she wanted Jing Xun to hug her just now, and stretched her hands towards Shen Yijin.

 Shen Yijin skillfully took her over.

 Maybe it can't be regarded as proficient, he just has broad palms and slender fingers, plus? His arms are powerful, and his shoulders are? Broader.

 So when I took over Xiao Yinyin, I can't say that I didn't exert any effort, but it was effortless.

 Xiao Yinyin immediately displayed her skill of being hugged by adults with great proficiency.

 ——As when he was picked up by Jing Xun just now, he quickly adjusted his position in Shen Yijin's arms, and grabbed her elder brother Jin's neck.

 It's just that she also seems to feel that brother Jin is more powerful than her elder brother.

 This time? She leaned on Shen Yijin's half arm with peace of mind? Instead of lying on Jing Xun's body with all four limbs and holding his shoulder with her round face, otherwise she would be afraid Her brother's two arms couldn't bear it.

 While Yinyin breathed a sigh of relief, she also shook her calf in a relaxed and happy manner, followed by? She lay next to Shen Yijin's ear, and she didn't know what she said?

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Jing Xun saw the clue.

 This? It's really... harmless, but extremely insulting.

 He's about to start masturbating when he gets back!

 I don't want to, after hearing the little girl's whisper, Shen Yijin, who is directly opposite, actually laughed along with it?