Chapter 15 I'm downstairs

Classes are full today, and there will be a handover ceremony in the student union in the evening. The original owner, as the president of the student council, has already handed over the work to the sophomore juniors. During this period of time, he basically does not take care of it, but this kind of handover You still have to participate in the scene search.

 So when I returned to the dormitory at night, it was past ten o'clock, and after washing up, it was almost eleven o'clock when the lights were turned off.

 This day, Jing Xun's mobile phone was quiet, and some people looked for him by phone, but the chat interface with Shen Yijin always stayed on yesterday's mutual good night.

 Putting on a big vest and big pants, Jing Xun, who was going to sleep, took out his mobile phone and began to think about whether to send his brother good night.

 Although I don't like to be bored with chat software all day long.

 But it seems... It's not right not to say a word every day, right?

 Jing Xun has never been in a relationship, and has no relevant experience.

 I just feel that if there is no mutual greeting on the Internet today, no intersection tomorrow, no day after tomorrow...there is a feeling...it seems to gradually fade away like this

 .

 But if he sends a WeChat message, he himself will feel that it is meaningless and nutritious.

 Let's call, and I don't know if it will disturb the other party.

 After all, he didn't understand Shen Yijin's life, and he couldn't find each other confidently like a normal couple.

 Alas, sigh sigh.

 But it seems that there is no need to think so much.

 When I agreed to the other party at the beginning, I just felt that getting along with the other party was not bad, and I didn't hate this person.

 If you are too entangled at the moment, it will be too much loss.

 Jing Xun simply threw the phone aside, planning to read a book and go to sleep.

 Go to bed early and get up early to be healthy.

 There is still a lot to do tomorrow.

 When Jing Xun concentrates on doing things, it is easy to focus 100% on it. When he reads the book, all kinds of thoughts disappear.

 He just felt that it didn't take long before his cell phone rang.

 ...is the ringtone for an incoming call.

 The incoming call information displayed on the screen is: [Mr.].

 ...

 It was obviously just a remark, but when he saw these two words, a tall and slender figure automatically appeared in Jing Xun's mind.

 And a pair of dull peach blossom eyes.

 Unable to describe what it was like, Jing Xun's heart seemed to sway a little.

 A little nervous, a little relaxed.

 It's like a light weight in my heart.

 "Hello?" Jing Xun answered the phone.

 "Is Xiao Xun in the dormitory?"  Shen

 Yijin's voice came faintly from the microphone: "Is it convenient for Fang to meet? I'm downstairs in your dormitory." "