Chapter 20 Goodnight

Shen Yijin's palms were dry, with slender knuckles and protruding phalanges.

 It has to be said that this is a pair of hands that look invincible and perfect from every angle.

 And it's served warm.

 Ever since Jing Xun was held by hand in the corridor of the hospital, his whole mind began to empty.

 He remembered every step he took, but had no idea how he had been led down the stairs, out of the hospital building and into a car.

 All he knew was that one of his hands was wrapped in a large, broad palm.

 Even

 the driver and Assistant Jin who were sitting in the front row... it was the first time they saw this scene.

 Just as the driver and assistant watched, the car drove out of the hospital parking lot smoothly all the way, and turned around to the house near the University of Science and Technology that Shen Yijin mentioned earlier.

 The car drove directly into the underground parking lot. After Shen Yijin ordered the driver and assistant to go back to rest, he naturally took Jing Xun out of the car.

 Of course, you can't hold hands when you get off the car, otherwise it will be too boring and awkward.

 After getting out of the car, they didn't pull it again.

 It seems... There is indeed no reason to hold hands and walk together.

 Jing Xun rubbed his hot fingertips, and obediently followed Shen Yijin upstairs.

 This community as a whole is a low-rise apartment type, with one apartment per elevator, and each apartment is a large flat floor of three to four hundred square meters.

 It is the kind of residential area that is clearly located in the most prime location of the city, but only a few people can live in it, so that it can really be quiet in the middle of the bustle... a super high-end community.

 The elevator stopped on the sixth floor.

 As soon as you get out of the elevator, the voice-activated lights outside naturally light up, and the luxurious and bright marble floor and the Balote-style decorations in the corridor instantly catch your eye.

 Of course, this is only a part of the elevator room, which belongs to the public area of ​​the community.

 Then open a magnificent anti-theft door, and the inside is the home.

 Shen Yijin took a step first, put his finger on the fingerprint code lock on the door, and opened the door first.

 He said: "Today is too late, I will take your fingerprints tomorrow. The password is 940326, can you remember?" "

 Yes." Jing Xun said obediently: "It is Mr.'s birthday." "  ...

 "

The lock automatically recognizes the fingerprint to unlock, and sends out an electronic notification sound that the door has been opened, but Shen Yijin pauses for a moment.

 Jing Xun stood behind him quietly waiting for the door to open, he couldn't see Shen Yijin's face, so he didn't know what happened, he wondered if he understood it wrong? What else does the password mean?

 At this moment, the door was opened by Shen Yijin, who replied: "Yes." He

 asked Jing Xun to go in very gentlemanly.

 Jing Xun couldn't help looking at the face of the big villain, but he saw that the other person's expression didn't change, and even his eyes were a little less sharp than usual, which made the shape of his peach blossom eyes more obvious, which made people feel a little regretful. The eldest brother is too serious and has a cold gaze, probably his eyes are another kind of romantic and affectionate.