Chapter 89 Extra Story 1.5 Later Story - Wedding

After a while, after countless nights and daily research, the first AI chip in Jing Xun's laboratory was officially put into use.

Because it is used in high-end fields such as aviation technology, flying and diving, many of them involve important national secrets. Although Yiwei's chip is still hyped and reported, the media has no way to publish its real operation and related data.

But even so, this is also the world's first real all-AI smart chip born in the world.

Whether it is the heads of state or ordinary people, this news is shocking enough for everyone.

Needless to say, people who are closely related to the high-end technology field, but ordinary people in China, even though they don’t know what this thing can do, yet another world number one was born in their own country. Rong Yan.

It doesn't matter if you don't know exactly what you can do, and this doesn't affect the people's high evaluation and praise of Yiwei once.

"Yiwei was only in the market last month, and the chip was produced this month. The stockholders are probably going crazy." "This fully proves Yiwei's strength. Buy Yiwei's stock, and everyone will make money together." "I

would

rather I think it's a conscience, how many companies ran away with money after the market, Yiwei is a company that does practical things, and Mr. Shen is a person who does practical things at first glance!" "It's a real conscience, you know the early stage of researching this

chip How much do you need to invest? It will cost tens of billions! And professional people tell you, this is not something that can be made with money! Now I am curious about what fairy made this thing, and I want to accept it knee qaq"

Not only is the whole country discussing this matter, the birth of the smart chip also caused the entire Dragon City to tremble again because of this news.

Long ago, the Shen Group was already the face and representative of Longcheng, and Shen Yijin, as the successor of the Shen Group, was even more in the limelight.

But what Yiwei is doing now seems to have surpassed the cognition of all layers of Dragon City. Not only is it leading the country, but it even directly goes abroad and goes to the world, becoming a world-class achievement that attracts attention!

In this battle, there is no doubt that Shen Yijin will become the richest man in the country.

But more importantly, perhaps, he might become the richest man in the world!

From then on, the whole class in Dragon City can only be divided into "Shen Yijin" and "Shen Yijin", and the combined assets of all their families may not be equal to him alone...!

So how is such an awesome chip made?

There are quite a few companies in Dragon City doing technology research and development, including some established companies and families who switched careers to invest.

Start a technology company, organize a scientific research team, and each company also hires many experts to do research.

But in the past three years, the returns obtained by these enterprises or families are very mediocre.

On the contrary, Yiwei, not only launched in the market in just a few years, but also released such an extraordinary and influential product immediately after!

The huge gap has something to do with the pursuit of management and the level of vision.

But I have to say that the key to being decisive in the middle is because his company or team lacks the kind of outstanding talents in Yiwei!