88 Extra Story 1.4 The Later Story-Official Proclamation National CP

The post bar of the University of Science and Technology once again exploded in traffic. The reason is that the once-popular post "Handsome Brother's Internal Digestion" was unreasonably upheld by someone.

Because the title is attractive enough, and the photos in it are eye-catching enough, so that people who click on the post will keep the photos, and there are many people who take a closer look at the post.

Everyone still has some impressions of this tall building.

Seeing that the post was suddenly upvoted, those who still had an impression couldn't help but click in and take a look.

At first, I was just curious about how this post resurfaced.

But there are always people who can't help but look at the photos again, and soon discover the clues -

"Oh?? Why do I see the tall boy in this photo, it seems to be the one on the recent news..." "

Which one I hate decoding, so I can’t say half of what I’m saying!" "

...It sounds really good when you say it like that...but it’s not!! The person in this photo wearing a normal jacket and jeans...is really the Father Shen we’ve been talking about recently?"

"I didn't believe it at first, but after comparing the photos carefully, it is clearly the same person! I feel that if the hairstyle is bad... Lou's hair is drooping in the photo, which looks more childish than the one in the news." "How do I feel

Is it a matter of demeanor? In Lou's Reuters photo, Mr. Shen's expression is obviously softer, and he doesn't feel so serious." "I like this student's opinion, and you don't look at Mr. Shen in Lou's photo.

Who did you shoot with!!"

"!!!"

One stone caused a thousand waves.

After all, before that, Jing Xun's deeds were more familiar to the students in the school than Shen Yijin.

"Then here comes the question... If the person with Senior Yan in the photo is really Father Shen, then..." "

Have we discovered some shocking secret?"

The school post bar has become very lively since then.

It's not just a post, because the news is hot enough, all the major social media have adopted all the content of this post and rushed to display it.

In just one night, the news that the president of the newly listed company, Shen Yijin, had a boyfriend in college spread like wildfire, and became a hot topic of discussion in the streets and alleys.

Now everyone knows the identity of the person involved, and Jing Xun and Shen Yijin, the cp couple, also have a surname on the Internet.

Thinking back to the time when the first sneak shot on campus was posted on the Internet, the two of them were almost close to each other just because of their appearance, this time with the help of Shen Yijin's voice, Jing Xun, the CP pair, became the top trending search on the Internet and became a hot topic on the Internet. Topics that people are vying to discuss.

Of course, today when "sex" is legalized, most of the people who eat melons who participate in the topic have the idea of ​​"if it is true, then I will sincerely bless you".

But there are still a small number of people who will say that their senses are not good.

Some of them were curious about Jing Xun beside Shen Yijin.

Some are simply skeptical.

Questioning Jing Xun's identity, and also questioning the real relationship between the two.