Chapter 45 "This is your sister-in-law."

After walking out of the hatch, Jing Xun didn't wait for Shen Yijin to pick him up, and he took the initiative to tell about his leg numbness and waist pain.

 "Sir, I really have to walk by myself." He looked back at Shen Yijin and said pitifully.  Shen Yijin didn't object, he put his palms on his waist automatically, and rubbed the young man's thin waist, he said, "Okay." After that, he had the intention

 of helping Jing Xun to go down the boarding ladder together

.

 Jing Xun understands, in fact, he tasted it before boarding the plane, Shen Yijin today is not as nervous as yesterday when it comes to his recuperation, and he doesn't have to hug him everywhere, the husband just doesn't allow himself to take the stairs or take steps. Threshold, as if afraid that he would trip over and fall again.

 ... I heard that once bitten by a snake for ten years, I was afraid of well ropes.

 Now I also saw that once my boyfriend fell down, Boss Shen would be afraid that he would walk up the stairs in the future.

 ...

 But no matter what, as long as it can make the husband feel at ease, Jing Xun will not refuse.

 Not only did he not refuse Shen Yijin to help him down the stairs, but he also took the initiative to wrap his arms around his waist while Shen Yijin wrapped his arms around his waist.

 In this case, it suddenly feels like supporting each other.

 Although Jing Xun was also the first time to circle Mr. waist like this.

 But to be honest, I was a little nervous.

 Intellectually, he knew that Shen Yijin would not mind or object, but the indifference and aloofness of the other party made people feel like they were trying to touch Ni Lin.

 The truth is, after he was put on the ring, the husband didn't have any dissatisfaction, he just stiffened a little.

 Jing Xun couldn't help but looked up at the other party's reaction, and found that Shen Yijin looked very calm.

 If there was any big reaction, it should be... The other party suddenly held his hand that was trying to touch Ni Lin.

 And abruptly changed Jing Xun's hand from just holding a small piece of cloth to directly hugging his waist.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Wait...

 no.

 This gentleman's waistline is too easy to touch!

 Obviously, the visual effect is so strong and the style is so tough when you look at it with the naked eye, but when you touch it, the waist is much thinner than imagined.

 Not fine.

 It's the kind of leanness that has gone through years of exercise and has no trace of fat at all.

 In addition, Shen Yijin is only wearing a simple sweatshirt today, through the thin fabric, he can easily feel more, and can easily imagine the power contained there... because it is so easy to

 touch , It's a waste to stop the hand in one place, Jing Xun subconsciously touched it up and down.

 He followed Shen Yijin down the stairs like this.

 None of them noticed that a figure was rapidly approaching them under the airstairs.

 Shen Bohan's eyes almost burst into flames.