Chapter 60 Villain Qualifications

Sitting on a cute looking golf cart, on the way to the racecourse, Jing Xun's cell phone rang.

 Not surprisingly, it was the phone call from the original owner's biological father.

 Jing Xun glanced at the caller ID for Shen Yijin, and then slowly answered the phone under Shen Yijin's gaze.

 After leaving the manor, a group of people came all the way to the horse farm behind.

 Here is a large lawn, not only a racecourse but also a golf course.

 But what Shen Yijin said earlier about "playing two hands" is neither horse riding nor golf, but target shooting.

 Hearing that Mr. Shen was coming to shoot targets, everyone automatically came to the shooting gallery.

 Even though he was the only person in the audience who desperately wanted to stay away from here, Yan Zhengbo had no choice but to follow him all the way.

 There are public shooting rooms and private VIP practice rooms in the shooting hall.

 And no matter which venue it is, it is said that real guys are used in it.

 The others played in the public shooting room for a while, and didn't play games, just a window for everyone to practice at will.

 Then, to the bewilderment of others, Mr. Shen took the initiative to point to Uncle Yan and wanted to discuss with him.

 "Hey, I'm so tired. Let's go over there and have a rest first."

 Seeing that their boss started pointing at people, Xiao Tang quickly cooperated and gave the others a look.

 Although the others didn't know what happened, they still understood Young Master Tang's expression, and the group went to the rest area to sit down and chat.

 In the venue, only Shen Yijin and Yan Zhengbo were left.

 Although the shooting range is closed, the rest area is semi-open. Because it is far away from the shooting area, and the sound is not concentrated, even if you don't wear headphones, you won't be shocked by the sound of the wooden warehouse over there.

 It's just that the distance is too far, they can't hear what Mr. Qing Shen said to that person over there.

 All they could see was that Shen Yijin slowly took off his suit jacket and hung it aside.

 The black gemstone cufflinks on the cuffs were shining brightly, and Shen Yijin slowly rolled up his sleeves while saying nothing.

 "This person is so stupid, he doesn't even know that he offended someone."

 Seeing the two people standing opposite each other on the field, the little rich second generation who "introduced" Yan Zhengbo couldn't help complaining.

 Although he also wanted to know how Yan Zhengbo offended Mr. Shen.

 But he doesn't? Dare to ask.

 In fact, his status is not enough to attend this private party.

 He also knew that he could come here only because he could call Yan Zhengbo here.

 And it is said that Mr. Shen, who rarely attends events, came to this party because he wanted to meet this person for a while.

 So here comes the question, what did this man do that deserves Mr. Shen's kindness?

 While speaking, his gaze fell intentionally or unintentionally on "Mrs. Shen" who was sitting in the front row next to the young master of the Tang family.