Chapter 54 Brother Tang + slap in the face

In the antique hallway, under the bright palace lanterns, Xiao Tang pointed to the people behind and said: "Boss, it's them, they bully Xun Xun!" As soon as the words sounded, Shen Yijin turned around quickly, and his eyes naturally fell on Yan

 Zheng on them.

 He is tall, so how much does it come from his scrutiny? It is a bit condescending, and the thin lips of the tall and straight person are pursed. There is no sorrow or joy in Shen Yijin's eyes, and the eyes are indifferent, but they are somewhat self-contained Shady and fierce.

 Everything around became silent.

 It seems like a long time.

 Both Yan Zhengbo and Shi Tailin felt that their bones and joints seemed to become stiff while being stared at for such a long time.

 Do you want to move? Don't dare to move.

 Especially Yan Zhengbo. His personality is lawless, but facing Shen Yijin's gaze from top to bottom, he couldn't even turn his head and stagger that cold gaze.

 It seems that the whole neck is stiff.

 He wanted to explain, but he didn't know what to say?

 Shen Yijin's tone of voice to Yan Jingxun, as well as the attitude of the young man next to him, made him feel that the matter was not simple.

 It was like this for a long time. During this period, there was still no one in the corridor.

 Or time at all? Not much? But after all, when Mr. Shen spoke again, cold sweat broke out involuntarily on the foreheads of Yan Zhengbo and Shi Tailin.

 Shen Yijin said: "Who are these two  ?

 "

Assistant Xiao Tang, who is an excellent tutor, actually? Also? I can't tell.

 But he didn't express it fully? Never mind.

 Obviously? Obviously? Shen Yijin already understood what he meant.

 Just like? Ignoring the two people on the opposite side and walking directly in front of Jing Xun, Shen Yijin still took the lead this time and looked at Jing Xun.

 Not only looking, he also held his hand.

 "Are you all right?" Shen Yijin asked in a slow voice with his eyes downcast.

 Jing Xun shook his head to express what? Nothing happened.

 And just now seeing Yan Zhengbo's gracious welcome, he knew that the original owner's elder brother probably had something to ask for from Shen Yijin, and he didn't know where he learned about Mr.'s itinerary, so he waited here.

 ...Perhaps that was the reason why the scumbag father surnamed Yan called him in the afternoon.

 But if that's why they're waiting here, then there's nothing to worry about.

 Jing Xun said: "It's not a big deal, sir, let's go in first."

 But even though he said that, Shen Yijin didn't move.

 It seemed that he didn't intend to just let it go. Shen Yijin turned to the two people on the opposite side again, and asked quite dignifiedly: "Who are they? Does Xiao Xun know each other?" "Yes, I do.

 " Jing Xun replied honestly.

 ——Since Mr. Mr. asked, then he also said it.  Honestly, Jing Xun replied with what Yan Zhengbo said just now: "But it doesn't matter after the first fifteen years." "..." Yan Zhengbo had