Chapter 6 Talk about marriage

In the venue, line by line formulas were listed, and Jing Xun's handwriting was smooth and beautiful.

 It is so beautiful that at first glance it looks like it is writing a standard cursive script.

 It's as smooth as it doesn't need to go through brain thinking at all.

 But in fact, what Jing Xun wrote shocked the people present again.

 Although Jing Xun would subconsciously omit a few steps at the beginning, it was still simple and easy to understand.

 After writing, it becomes more and more complicated and profound, making it difficult for many people to understand the process simply by looking at the formula.

 Tang Jingyuan below couldn't help touching the back of his head: "What's going on? I can understand the previous part, but I'm lost from the third line..." Yang Yi said speechlessly: "Then you are better than me. I will read the second line.

 " I don’t understand.”

 There were not a few people who felt the same way as the two of them, and in the end, except for Professor Huo who could keep up with the train of thought, even if the others had good math skills, they couldn’t keep up with the train of thought at all.

 Not long after, Jing Xun had finished writing all the formulas.

 He checked it by himself, and felt that there was nothing wrong with it, and his thinking was completely straightened out. Then Jing Xun showed others: "The general process is like this, this model can be used in this algorithm." His slender fingers cling to the milky white

 plastic In the pen holder, the corners of Jing Xun's lips were slightly raised, his brows and eyes were warm and smiling, confident but not ostentatious.

 At the beginning, he just conceived the model in his mind, but once he picked up the pen, Jing Xun's ideas burst out completely.

 The subject did pique his interest.

 But for someone like Jing Xun, there is nothing that can extinguish this interest once it comes up.

 Next, he finished the demonstration with a particularly upright and serious attitude. The old professor greeted him with three good words in succession, as well as applause from the students below and around him.

 ...Although I have no idea what this classmate is talking about, but it looks really awesome.

 So follow along and applaud and you're done.

 Professor Huo's few hairs can't wait to stand upright, his eyes become brighter and brighter, and his voice becomes much higher.

 He excitedly asked Jing Xun: "Are you a graduate student? Why haven't I seen you in graduate school?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Just now he was only focused on solving the problem, but he forgot his inappropriate identity.

 "Sorry teacher, I'm only a junior this year, and I'm not from the School of Computer Science." Jing Xun bowed to Professor Huo with embarrassment: "I just came here to see you, I'm really sorry..." "What?!"

 He As soon as these words came out, almost the entire venue became an uproar.

 "He's not from our school? Then how can he know everything?!" "

 Of course he's not from our school, such a handsome senior... have you ever seen him in our school?!" "You can tell it

 's not us just by the amount of hair Hahaha."