Chapter 8 I Need You

"Student, your coffee."

 "Thank you."

 In the evening, the cafe near the school was overcrowded, and it was a coincidence that when Jing Xun entered, he happened to catch up with a table of customers by the window and left.

 The retro chandelier above his head cast a gentle warm light, and sitting by the spacious and clear window, Jing Xun picked up a porcelain cup and took a sip of coffee.

 The mellow cappuccino burst into the mouth and nose with an intoxicating aroma, like a grand taste feast, which made Jing Xun's lips curl up unconsciously.

 He used to have a bad heart and was not allowed to drink coffee, so he never drank it.

 Now that I finally drink it, I don't feel bitter, only the legendary fragrance.

 Jing Xun took another sip, a smile continued to bloom on the corners of his lips, his brows were raised, and his moist eyes were clear.

 It seems that there has always been a force that can affect others. At this time, he looks satisfied, and the boss who asked to bring coffee is much prouder.

 Back at the bar, the young beauty boss brought another cookie and delivered it to Jing Xun's table himself.

 "Student, this is a new product that has just been baked in the store. I'll give it to you to try."

 Jing Xun was flattered and looked a little dazed, but his eyes were still shining brightly.

 He looked up and smiled shyly, "Thank you."

 "Is the coffee good?" The female boss smiled and said, "You seem to like it very much." "

 It's delicious." Jing Xun said unabashedly Expressing liking, the two chatted casually for a few more words afterwards.

 The store was busy at the moment, the female boss went to greet other customers soon, and Jing Xun didn't wait too long, and Mr. Long Legs he was waiting for arrived.

 The other party is really handsome, and attracted a lot of attention as soon as he entered the cafe.

 Jing Xun even vaguely heard the girls at the next table talking about him.

 And this tall man walked up to him with all the scrutiny.

 "Sorry, there are some things that kept you waiting for a long time."

 Jing Xun got up to greet him, signaled him to take a seat, and said, "It didn't take long, you were quick." "

 Huh?" The man who had just been seated raised his eyebrows slightly, then nodded slowly, as if thoughtful.

 Jing Xun: "Uh."

 What happened to the sudden feeling that the atmosphere was a bit strange...

 Fortunately, seeing a new customer coming at this moment, the female boss just rushed over to order, and the strange feeling was relieved.

 Mr. Long Legs casually ordered a cup of fruit tea, and took a look at the boss who was naturally standing on the side close to Jing Xun.

 The beautiful boss received this gaze, looked at this and then that, and immediately showed a look of enlightenment, then smiled and winked at Jing Xun, and left on his own.

 Jing Xun didn't notice anything unusual.

 He just felt that since the boss finished ordering and left, the sight of the gentleman opposite had been on his face.