Chapter 10 Jing Xun: I am confident that even I am afraid of myself

"Shen...Shen Yijin?"

 Jing Xun repeated uncertainly.

 The richest man in Dragon City, Shen Yijin, is cruel and cunning, and is the supreme and coldest villain in the book.

 He turned his hands into clouds and his hands into rain, without any regard for brotherhood. At the end of the book, he drove Zha Gong and others to a desperate situation in one fell swoop, causing the Shen family to fall apart completely.

 Looks like a winner.

 But according to what the senior said, after the sun rose and the moon set, and the stars moved, he was always the loneliest king.

 From the perspective of readers who hate scumbag literature, the only thing that can relieve their anger in this novel is the operation of this scumbag brother.

 But in fact, this elder brother is really cruel and merciless, and he has a reputation for viciousness. If he really saw such a person in reality, he might not be in the mood to feel relieved.

 Maybe just feel scared.

 If someone betrayed him, he would kill him directly, and it is said that he sank the river.

 The first person in Zha Gong's small group to be KO'd by him, at first he just scolded him, but he made Tian Liang Wang Po, directly knocked down a family business that has been run for generations, and staged a realistic version of a prince turning into a beggar story.

 Even the protagonist Shou in the book, who is now him, Yan Jingxun, later offended the big villain for some reasons, and was almost killed... The original owner broke his leg and became permanently disabled. It was this person who did it. .

 all kinds.

 At least... What Jing Xun, who has never read the novel, learned from his seniors and deeply remembered, is that this big brother is the biggest thunder in the world, and he cannot be touched, let alone provoked.

 So his boyfriend...fiance...that he had just established a relationship with was...

 for no reason, Jing Xun suddenly felt a little pain in his leg.

 "You've heard of me." There was no doubt in Shen Yijin's tone.

 "..."

 Jing Xun, who received the answer from the change of direction, subconsciously leaned to the side.

 I finally understand why when I first met this person, I always felt that the other person was fierce...

 because that's what it said in the book!

 just just.

 The fierce villain in the legendary book...it turns out that he doesn't look fierce.

 Not only is he not fierce, but he is also quite handsome and handsome when he looks at him normally. No one ever told Jing Xun that the evil was because of his thinking and behavior patterns...

 not good.

 Jing Xun suddenly remembered the electronic medical report he had just read.

 He is not simply abnormal, but sick.

 Of course, he can't control himself when he's sick. That is to say, although this eldest brother looks polite and normal, he actually...

 regrets it.

 I regret it very much.

 Why didn't I take a look at the name on that report just now... so is there still time for me to get off the car now?