Chapter 26 It's a boyfriend

Being touched by Shen Yijin's lips for the second time gave Jing Xun a new definition of kissing.

 It turns out that kissing is not just a simple kissing of lips.

 But...

 he didn't expect a kiss to last for so long.

 I didn't expect to kiss someone? My legs are weak.

 What's more? Thinking... a kiss can still do it? Hot and sweaty...

 Jing Xun thinks that besides these novel senses, the most emotionally volatile thing should be... the person who kissed him is Shen Yijin ah!

 He is the lonely king in the book, the single boss who has been single for thousands of years, and the Shen Yijin who should be out of reach...

 Of course, this is not the first kiss he has with Mr. Villain.

 But the difference? It's equally obvious, this time Shen Yijin is undoubtedly in a normal state.

 ...

 This cognition alone made Jing Xun extremely nervous.

 Even twice, they almost bit Shen Yijin's...

 Later, Jing Xun went to change his clothes with a blushing face.

 Maybe it was him? His face was too red, his breathing became more and more difficult, and he couldn't even stand upright with his feet.

 So after straightening them up, Shen Yijin proposed to send them back to school in advance.

 But instead of asking him to go back to school right now, he had an afternoon tea at a cafe near HKUST.

 Two people.

 ...you can drink coffee and eat dessert again!

 Does Jing Xun have any? Objection.

 Of course, it may be the more important reason why I can change clothes and wash my face first.

 "Sir?"

 Jing Xun changed his clothes, but when he saw Shen Yijin bowing his head near the wine cabinet, he seemed to be looking for something, so he leaned over and asked, "What's wrong?" "It's

 nothing, I found it."

 Shen Yijin who got up straight again had an extra car key in his hand.

 His slender fingers rubbed the corner of the key, and he said: "I don't drive often, I forgot where to put it."

 Jing Xun: "Oh."

 After all, he is the richest man in Dragon City with a driver, three assistants and a secretary , for a daily car model like Mr., it is a waste of time to drive by yourself.

 ...Although... Mr. Shen already?wasted an afternoon with him.

 But Jing Xun can't? I feel sorry.

 They believe that with Mr. Villain's obligatory ability, he will be able to arrange his time properly, and he will never be able to do something that the king will never come to court early on.

 So there is nothing to worry about.

 Besides, aren't they the couple who are going to get engaged?

 It's normal to take half a day out of a week to... fall in love, right?

 After a while, Shen Yijin also changed his clothes and came out.

 He only has formal clothes in the closet here, but it doesn't matter, who said that a boss must be a business elite to wear formal clothes.

 Shen Yijin only wore trousers and a casual white shirt today.