Chapter 46 No Unhappy

Jing Xun got into the car, and the car went around the lawn to the marked road, and gradually drove away from the airport runway at high speed.

 When passing by Shen Bohan, Jing Xun glanced out through the window.

 There is no melancholy, only inexplicable.

 So why did Slag Gong come to the airport?

 The landing location of the private jet is still some distance away from the general civil aviation. If there is nothing to do, few people will stay near the airstrip. Slag Gong appeared at this time, and he was not surrounded by friends in small groups like usual. Obviously Just waiting here on purpose.

 So here comes the problem.

 Is he waiting for Shen Yijin, or waiting for him.

 Or are you waiting for them?

 In fact, Zha Gong knew about his relationship with Shen Yijin, Jing Xun had already guessed this.

 After all, they just went to S city, even if the news spread slowly, Shen Bohan should know by now.

 However, Slag Gong would find him and stay at the airport on purpose, which Jing Xun did not expect.

 Also, what's the matter with his tone of catching rape when he came up?

 The other party's tone of thinking that he was still angry with him and that he should be on his side... really left Jing Xuncao speechless.

 Thinking back to the situation just now, the car had already passed by Zha Gong.

 The sky gradually darkened, and the wind picked up outside.

 The breeze was blowing the green leaves on the lawn. In Jing Xun's peripheral vision, Shen Bohan seemed to have gotten rid of the bodyguards and was chasing towards their car.

 But people can't catch up with the car after all. Soon, Zha Gong could no longer be seen through the closed car window.

 But to be honest, Jing Xun did not sympathize with Shen Bohan.

 The humiliation suffered by the original owner in front of his group of friends was far more than that.

 Besides, Zha Gong didn't treat him as a human being before, not to mention being cold and violent to the original owner, when he was with his group of friends, he had cheated on him countless times...

 So, where did he get the confidence to acquiesce that he would forgive him?

 And even after he had clearly told him no less than five times that they had nothing to do with each other!

 Facing such a person, Jing Xun would inevitably feel angry.

 Not for anything else, but simply disgusted by the other party's self-righteous attitude.

 fortunately.

 Fortunately, the husband expected him to come and called some bodyguards in advance.

 But...

 forcibly diverted his thoughts from the slag Gong who was not worth it at all, remembering that the husband didn't seem to have spoken since getting in the car, Jing Xun couldn't help but stretched out his hand to rub the car seat, and finally touched Shen Yijin's lap. one hand.

 He held that hand, shook it lightly, and asked, "Sir, are you angry?"

 Shen Yijin didn't move.

 He just shook Jing Xun's hand back, and a hoarse voice came from the side: "Why do you ask that?"