Chapter 22 "Anything will do."

When he met Shen Yijin's indifferent eyes at first glance, Jing Xun's heart froze.

 He tried to call: "Mr. Sir?"

 Standing behind the door, Shen Yijin, who was almost hiding his figure in the darkness, nodded, "Yeah." "

 ...Are you okay?"

 "Are you okay ?" ?" Shen Yijin chewed these few words over and over again. If it was in the past, he would probably only answer "yes" or "no", but this time, he just tilted his head and stared at Jing Xun. His eyes became deeper and deeper, but he didn't speak.

 This is completely uncharacteristic.

 After a long time.

 He suddenly asked: "What's wrong with Xiao Xun?"

 His tone was still normal.

 The voice is also deep, full of texture as before.

 But Jing Xun, who doesn't have many contacts and is actually not very understanding of human feelings, also knows that the eldest brother is obviously abnormal at this time!

 Jing Xun did not forget the conditions he had negotiated with Shen Yijin.

 Nor did he forget his own role.

 ——He? For Mr. Villain, it’s just for calming down.

 It's just that Mr. He? The change is too sudden... Before? They? They have never had relevant drills. Now it is said that they are calmed down. How should they be calmed down?

 How to do it?

 Jing Xun licked his lips.

 For things they don't understand, they usually ask directly.

 So he boldly looked back at Shen Yijin: "What's there? Can I help you, sir?" As soon as

 these words came out, Shen Yijin on the opposite side paused.

 Another thunderclap flashed by, and Jing Xun obviously looked at him and frowned.

 ...For someone like Shen Yijin who is used to having a normal expression, once he frowns like this, it will be too obvious.

 He? Undoubtedly in a bad condition, in a bad mood.

 Their eyes were also in an abnormally red state, more terrifying than ordinary people staying up all night.

 And, what's even more frightening is that even the red eyeballs couldn't cover up the coldness in his eyes.

 Especially when he is staring at people tightly, he will have a feeling of being frozen for life, and his neck will be strangled in an instant.

 Jing Xun's back began to feel a little stiff.

 But their bodies still stood up straight.

 The clear eyes did not hide or flicker, and looked directly at him gently and patiently.

 His idea is quite simple.

 Shen Yijin has helped him so much as his fiancé, and he can't be cowardly when he can really play a role.

 Besides, the last time I got sick, Shen Yijin, who was still a stranger, didn't swallow him alive... Ahem, although it was another kind of peeling... Wait, shouldn't it? The way to calm down

 is So what?

 ...

 Although it feels a bit nonsense.