Chapter 23 Just By My Side

Jing Xun: "!"

 As soon as he touched the other's dry lips, wrapped in a faint smell of tobacco, Jing Xun's reaction was slow for two seconds before he realized that he had been kissed.

 ...was it kissed?

 ...This is the kiss.

 In Jing Xun's field of vision, there are Shen Yijin's long and straight eyelashes, and a tall nose bridge.

 Also, there was the other party's breath, his fiery breath, intertwined and mixed together to envelop Jing Xun, so that his heart almost didn't jump out at that moment?

 Jing Xun's legs went limp, and he subconsciously fell back.

 But because Shen Yijin's slender and powerful hands were tightly attached to his lower back, he didn't struggle too much.

 ——Even though his mind was completely blank at this moment, Jing Xun still felt subconsciously that he would not fall.

 The facts were as expected, Shen Yijin tightly restrained him.

 It's just that the body leaning back still pressed a few piano keys, and the shocking piano sound "Duang" resounded suddenly, which brought Shen Yijin back to his senses and opened the distance between him and him again.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Jing Xun, who was kissed for the first time, could no longer control the color and temperature of his face. It was very strange. It was Shen Yijin who kissed him, but the shy person also turned into him... ...

 Too? The shy Jing Xun had to ask Mr. Shen for leave in the name of going to the bathroom, and ran all the way to the bathroom.

 Looking in the mirror at his flushed cheeks, which were obviously wet by cold water, Jing Xun couldn't help being surprised by his own reaction.

 ...Obviously I have done everything, but I haven't kissed it.

 So what happened to being kissed? Why am I being shy?

 Feeling baffled, Jing Xun began to try to recall the scene just now: in the clean and tidy living room, in front of the pristine white piano, Shen Yijin stood up straight with his long legs, hugged him, and kissed him... "哗啦啦"

 .

 Jing Xun turned on the tap again and washed his face again.

 Determined not to think about that picture any more, Jing Xun walked out of the bathroom when the adjustment was almost done.

 Shen Yijin sat on the sofa with his long legs bent, and turned on the TV at some point.

 A bass voice with a perfect accent came out from the TV. Jing Xun leaned over to take a look, and saw two little lion cubs on the screen, biting each other, fighting and writhing.

 ...Sir? He is looking at? Animals? World.

 It doesn't mean that Shen Yijin can't see the world of animals.

 Just... I just want to say? Since I can watch TV, why didn't I say it earlier?!

 Then Jing Xun leaned over and watched the animal world together with Mr. Long Legs.

 The cute, fluffy and cute lion cubs with round ears on the screen are indeed very cute. Every time he sees them going to practice hunting and the whole lion group is facing a food crisis, Jing Xun’s heart can’t help but follow Picked up?.

 However, being attracted by the TV screen like this, the embarrassment just now disappeared.

 Even if it's close to Shen Yijin, occasionally, some contact doesn't feel like anything.