Chapter 87 Extra Story 1.3 The Later Story-3

Time can't stand the toss, and when Jing Xun came out of the shower, it was almost midnight.

I don't know where the time has gone.

Maybe it took a long time when I just took a shower...

it was too late after all. Jing Xunjing was very sleepy.

Shen Yijin seemed to have some things to do.

He was fiddling with the computer at the desk in the outer room, and Jing Xun, who had changed into clean clothes, was placed on the small bed in the inner room. He lay there obliquely, unable to move anymore... he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes. Just fell asleep like this.

When Shen Yijin came back, he couldn't bear to move Jing Xun any more.

After discussing for a while, the two decided to simply make do with the night in the office.

The small bed in the inner room is for one person, it is just right for one person to sleep, but it is a bit crowded for two people.

What's more, there are still two adult men sleeping on it.

However, both of them are thin, and there is still some space left when lying on their sides.

Shen Yijin hugged Jing Xun from behind, and Jing Xun leaned half into his arms. In a daze, he asked him: "What did you do just now, sir?" Shen Yijin: "Delete the surveillance video.

"

Jing Xun: "..."

subconsciously fiddled with Shen Yijin's hand on his waist, Jing Xun asked again: "By the way...Mr. came back suddenly, and the matter over there..." "It's been dealt with

. "

Shen Yijin slightly tightened his arms and pulled him into his arms, then half lifted his body and kissed him on the side of his face: "Don't worry, go to sleep." "Okay..." Jing Xun really

yawned

.

It's been a very busy day, and now that he's lying on the bed, he feels dizzy.

But no matter how you turn, Shen Yijin behind him is real, and so are the slender fingers held by him.

Jing Xun held that finger, his eyelids finally drooped, and he fell asleep directly.

Although, after falling asleep, he woke up suddenly.

Probably because he accidentally drank too much water tonight, Jing Xun was awakened by the strong desire to urinate.

It was still dark around, and it seemed that the sky had not yet dawned.

Subconsciously got up to drain the water, but suddenly received the big hand on his waist.

The movement of getting up couldn't help but pause... Jing Xun not only didn't move anymore, but lay back down again.

——Shen Yijin behind him was breathing evenly.

The sound was very faint, if it wasn't for the quietness of the office and the proximity of them, they should not have been heard at all.

It was also because of hearing that that Jing Xun suddenly realized that this seemed to be the first time that Shen Yijin was still asleep when he had woken up.

...

Maybe because of the excessive use of the brain in normal times, the quality of Jing Xun's sleep in the past was extremely high.

He seldom gets up in the middle of the night, even if he does wake up, Shen Yijin is usually awake at that time.

Either he didn't sleep all the time, or he woke up the moment he woke up...