Chapter 55 Show Love Collection

"Tsk tsk tsk, why don't you show your affection so much?" Tang Li next to him watched.

 How many people? Qiqi turned around and walked in the direction of the private room, leaving Yan Zhengbo and the others behind. Tang Li was still shouting: "What the hell is going on with your neck?  … ...Ah, I understand. "

 Shen Yijin: "..."

 Little Tang on the side laughed immediately after hearing this: "Hahaha, brother, your eyes are sharp, the boss's neck has been getting worse for the past two days. It has been...uh, it has become a hot topic in the company."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 The door of the private room is closed, and they can no longer hear their voices talking.

 In the quiet corridor, Yan Zhengbo's face turned blue and red.

 On the one hand, he was urged to leave politely by the manager here, and he didn't know where to put his face; ? Come back to your senses.

 The one who felt the thunderbolt more than him was naturally Shi Tailin.

 Thinking that his nearly one-month stay was in vain, and he didn't know how to explain to his uncle when he got back, he wished he could faint on the spot.

 Shi Tailin seemed to have become stupid, he just stood there and muttered to himself: "It's over this time, I don't want to count on Shen Shi anymore...Maybe our company will be suppressed... How can this be good? Ah, what if my cousin wants to take revenge on us?..."

 "Shut up." Yan Zhengbo ordered him not to continue.

 But Shi Tailin was panicked and couldn't stop at all: "Didn't you hear what Mr. Shen said just now? Cousin Xun and him are the same family!...It's over, it's over, this is over." "Shut up! You never

 finished Isn't that embarrassing enough?!"

 Facing the chattering Shi Tailin, Yan Zhengbo could only pull on his collar and walk towards the store entrance while facing the eyes of the manager, security guards and waiters.

 Shen Yijin's plan to stay for a while failed, and the two of them naturally wouldn't eat here again.

 But Yan Zhengbo still couldn't hold back his face after leaving like this, he could only make a mess, cursing all the way: "Fuck, I? I don't believe that Yan Jingxun has the courage to mess with us? Turn around and I'll just Tell Dad... let him break his leg!"

 "Besides, you believe what they say, and they are still married... that's all for talking now, who knows in the future... Maybe it will happen within two days. Abandoned!"

 ...

 not to mention Yan Zhengbo who dragged Shi Tailin out of the restaurant, but in the private room, Jing Xun and Tang Li also had a friendship of "fighting monsters" together, and it was the first time they met? Personally? I also quickly became familiar with it.

 Moreover, Tang Li is obviously extroverted and talks a lot.

 There will be no silence when he is there.

 He deserves to have a pair of fox eyes. Although he looks big, careless and has a bit of a poisonous tongue, he is actually very shrewd and knows what to say and what not to say.

 After being seated, everyone tacitly didn't mention the little episode just now, Tang Li just sighed: "Oh, I didn't expect that Ah Jin would get married so soon...I didn't dare to talk to my alumni about this matter. You said, otherwise everyone would be scared to death, it's too fast. By the way... why didn't our primary school student Ah Heng come? The senior came back, but he didn't come? !"