Chapter 16 Mr. Shen is too low-key

In order not to delay Shen Yijin's schedule, Jing Xun soon parted with him.

 Of course, he finally returned to the dormitory wearing the other party's suit.

 Fortunately, when he climbed to the fifth floor and returned to the dormitory, the lights had already been turned off, and the roommates were still lighting up the lights to read at night. They didn't notice that after he went out for a while, he came back with an extra piece of clothing that didn't belong to him.

 Not to mention the brand and material that he absolutely can't afford to wear now, but the size... the clothes can cover Jing Xun's head, obviously it doesn't belong to him.

 Taking advantage of no one's attention, Jing Xun quietly smoothed out the wrinkles on the clothes, and then hung them in the cabinet.

 The last time he didn't hide anything, he just confessed in front of his roommates that he was out of order, and he was forced to question him.

 Fortunately, Tang Jingyuan and Yang Yi were not really gossips. Seeing his ambiguity, they didn't ask any special questions. They just asked him to be careful of all kinds of scumbags, which made him ambiguous.

 If they ran into him again this time...

 Jing Xun secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

 At the same time, the feeling of burning face came again.

 Just now he directly asked Shen Yijin what's wrong with wearing a big vest in the dormitory.

 Shen Yijin replied: "No problem."

 He quickly said: "I just don't want to be seen by others, you are like this." His

 gaze was slightly lowered, his tone was slightly lowered, and his voice was unreasonably hoarse.

 So much so that Jing Xun at that time: "..."

 Jing Xun at that time was a little dazed for a while, and couldn't help thinking that the villain's voice was really nice.

 After a while, my mind was filled with question marks again, and I couldn't understand it at all: So what does this mean?

 When he was hesitating whether to take a step closer to question, the other party had already taken a step closer——Shen Yijin stepped forward.

 The pitch-black figure formed by the overly tall figure directly enveloped Jing Xun, and the low and intoxicating voice sounded in his ears again: "I'm leaving." "...

 "

 As if bewitched by something, Jing Xun raised his eyes and felt that the distance between them was a bit close.

 The breath on the other party's body became stronger and the wind became hotter, and he couldn't think about anything.

 He was so close that he just ran into Shen Yijin's eyes.

 ...

 For a moment, Jing Xun felt that they should hug.

 He thought that Shen Yijin suddenly stepped forward to hug him.

 but none.

 The other party just stared at him with a pair of beautiful eyes, and said to him, "See you when I come back." "

 ... Mmm."

 Jing Xun snorted softly.

 It's a promise to the other party, come back, goodbye.

 However, the embarrassing thing about the coat did not end there.

 After regaining his senses, Jing Xun tried to take off his coat and return it to the other party, but Shen Yijin said: "You keep it for tomorrow to cool down."