Chapter 30 Finally, he buried his head on the opponent's back

"Boss, the bike is here for you."

 Seeing them coming down, Xiao Tang hurriedly pushed the bike over to meet him: "I just bought it last year, and I haven't ridden it twice. Made of pure titanium alloy and carbon fiber, it is absolutely shock-absorbing and safe. , I spent tens of thousands of dollars to buy it..."

 "Okay."

 Shen Yijin glanced at the bicycle, "According to what I said before, the Porsche is yours, and Jin Zheheng wants the key. Drive away."

 "Boss!"

 Xiao Tang's assistant's expression turned into a smile that was visible to the naked eye, he suppressed a smile, and said very implicitly: "Then how can I ask for the boss's car? If I want my brother You know you can’t beat me to death... I’ll open it for a few days and send it back to you after a while.”

 Shen Yijin didn’t say anything, as if he didn’t take this matter seriously at all, he just checked it himself After getting off the bike and feeling that there was nothing wrong with it, he said to Xiao Tang, "Go and do your work." "

 Okay."

 Before leaving, Xiao Tang winked at Jing Xun.

 Oh, I never thought that the boss would be so romantic... Yesterday the boss called and said that he would trade his Porsche for his Santana, and Xiao Tang was stunned for a moment.

 When he figured out what the boss wanted the car for, Xiao Tang just joked about it, and suggested that why not take Mr. Yan to school by bicycle, which is green and environmentally friendly without traffic jams.

 Unexpectedly, the boss directly ordered him to send the bicycle over, saying that he would ride for a few days...

 No wonder his elder brother said that no one can compare to the boss in terms of shrewdness.

 —— Driving your boyfriend to school is a sense of distance after all.

 How can it be more fragrant than two people riding a bicycle together!

 Xiao Tang had already bowed down to their boss's ability to respond and make decisions, so he greeted Jing Xun and went straight to the company to pick up the car keys.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Saying goodbye to Assistant Xiao Tang, Jing Xun also set his sights on the bicycle.

 He has never ridden a bicycle, but this bicycle is originally a tandem bicycle with two seats in the front and back. It seems that the husband does not intend to let him ride it by himself.

 In fact, thinking about it, Jing Xun had already discovered some flaws when they went out just now.

 Shen Yijin didn't go out in a neat suit today as usual.

 Although they are still wearing trousers and shirts, but the husband's dress is much more casual than before. It looks very similar to the feeling they gave when they went to the cafe together on weekends. They are no longer so cold and aloof, but have a student atmosphere.

 From this point of view, the husband has planned various procedures and details early in the morning...

 The morning sun has not yet fully risen, and the road is cool and cool.

 Jing Xun sat on the back seat.

 Not only has he never ridden a bicycle, he has no experience of being led by others, so he was a little apprehensive when he first sat on it. Jing Xun asked Shen Yijin: "Sir, do I need to do anything?" Shen Yijin was sitting on him