Chapter 85 Extra Story 1.1 Later Story-Follow-up

[Jing Xun: Is sir in a meeting? I'm at school. ]

[Mr.: Hmm. Pay attention to safety. ]

After more than half a year, not only Jingxun's research has made a breakthrough, but even Yiwei Technology has finally been listed successfully under their hard work for more than half a year.

There are not many domestic listed companies, and even fewer can meet the standards.

In addition, Yiwei is unique in the field of scientific and technological research and development, and its listing means that the national technological level has entered a new era. So in the past two days, the media has been covering the grand occasion of Yiwei's listing.

Ordinary people who don't pay attention to financial stocks at all and have no idea about technology know that a technology company has gone public in the past two days.

Not to mention companies and shareholders who have been in the stock market all year round.

Ordinary people may not know what this really means. However, from the strong publicity reports of official news and media in various countries, it can also be felt that this company is awesome, very awesome!

As the CEO of this latest listed technology company, Shen Yijin's information can no longer be hidden.

Since most of them are only active in Dragon City, as the invisible richest man with the largest assets in Dragon City, Mr. Shen said that he wants to keep a low profile, so no one dares to make public on his behalf.

But now he is the president of a listed company facing the country and the whole world. It is not impossible to forcibly hide his identity, but it is unnecessary.

However, no matter whether it is necessary to keep a low profile or not, Shen Yijin himself is not involved in the matter of whether his identity is exposed.

He refuses to be interviewed, refuses to be exposed in the media, and refuses to promote the corporate culture centered on himself, just because his world is very bleak.

I don't care about it, and I don't care about it.

Unexpectedly, such a "low-key" time, everyone thought it was Mr. Shen who didn't like to expose himself. Therefore, the high-ranking people in Longcheng who like to figure out the hobbies and psychology of top people began to hide Boss Shen deeper spontaneously.

Celebrities all kept their mouths shut about Mr. Shen, and no one dared to mention Shen Yijin outside easily, even less so.

This makes him even more mysterious.

As everyone knows, Shen Yijin actually doesn't care if he is not mentioned by outsiders.

Just like the company's listing this time, even if his identity is exposed, Shen Yijin's life will still not change much.

He is still so busy.

The husband is very busy, and Jing Xun, who is immersed in research every day, is also busy like a spinning top.

This time I came back to school because his college career is about to come to an end in the second semester of his senior year. The school will hold a graduation ceremony, take graduation photos in the class, and have a dinner party in the courtyard... The past few days have been very busy

. The husband has to go to other places for meetings, and Jing Xun, who is staying alone in Longcheng, needs to find time to deal with these matters.

Looking at the news of Shen Yijin's return on the mobile phone, the car carrying him also happened to be parked at the designated location.