Chapter 2 By the way, sir, is this a one-night stand?

When going downstairs, Jing Xun suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

 It wasn't the usual discomfort. In fact, Jing Xun was absolutely sure that it wasn't his body—his body was so poor that he felt uncomfortable every moment, as if he was carrying a weight of gold.

 But in this world, that deep sense of heaviness disappeared.

 For the first time, Jing Xun experienced what it means to be free from illness and light in body.

 This time, even though his body started to feel hot for no reason, it was not the usual feeling of pain that would make him faint immediately...Suddenly thought of something, after

 leaving the rooftop, Jing Xun directly pushed open the iron door next to him, and walked deep into the dark corridor go.

 He knew it was a bar.

 After all, it is one of the turning points of the protagonist's fate, and it also involves the famous scene of being abused for the first time. Not long ago, senior Pei told him and the second senior in detail about everything that happened here in the novel... the plot related to

 this It didn't end with jumping off a building.

 ——Before the protagonist Shou went to the rooftop, he even drank a glass of water handed to him by Zha Gong's friend.

 A glass of water with something added.

 When being chased by the scumbag pretending to be poor, Yan Jingxun, the original owner, foolishly thought that they would be like ordinary couples, from falling in love to graduating and getting married, and then staying together for a lifetime.

 The original owner, who was so dedicated to pursuing ordinary romance, has always been very conservative.

 The original owner had never been in a relationship before, hadn't been in the gay circle, and didn't understand the extravagance of the upper class.

 As a result, even after knowing Shen Bohan's identity later, after some thinking, the original owner still decided to pursue his original heart.

 The line between him and Zha Gong has never been crossed.

 The reason why Zha Gong was not in a hurry to ask him was because he ate too much outside. At first, Shen Bohan even found such an innocent Yan Jingxun very pleasing.

 But being ordinary means being boring, especially when Zha Gong is still at an age where he loves to play, he soon lost patience with Yan Jingxun, and his attitude towards Yan Jingxun began to be indifferent, and his words and actions became a little more disgusting.

 Slag Gong's friends saw all this, and they didn't pay attention to Yan Jingxun at all, so they naturally tried to grind the original owner in various ways without limit.

 The glass of water was drugged just now.

 Just out of mischief.

 The plot of the original book is: the original owner jumped off the building and broke his arm and was taken to the hospital. After being sent to the hospital, he was treated with medicine. The slag Gong from the past only thought that the original owner suffered from love. poison.

 After the two people broke up, they completed the first great harmony, and also achieved the achievement of the protagonist suffering from various disabilities.

 ...

 This plot is so boring, but after all, it is a nonsensical novel, and the setting and details are not worth mentioning.