Chapter 78 Absolute Guardian

When I woke up, it was still dark around me.

 Jing Xun turned over in the warm quilt, and was not surprised to find that the people around him were not there, but then a burst of thunder sounded, and he was so startled that he suddenly opened his eyes.

 --Its daybreak.

 But it was raining outside and it was overcast.

 I don't know if it's because of the rainy weather, but it feels like the whole room is cool.

 Jing Xun couldn't care about these things, he rolled over and got off the ground, and saw Shen Yijin's figure at least ten meters away.

 Every morning at 6:30, Shen Yijin would open his eyes and get up on time.

 But now the time is 6:08 in the morning, but the husband is already fully dressed and standing in front of the window.

 There is no light in the room, and outside the retro carved window frame, there is a cloudy sky and fine rain.

 The sky, which had just been struck by lightning, was now reflected a gloomy purple hue.

 It was only a little brighter outside than inside.

 As for Shen Yijin, he stood in the faint skylight that came in.

 He was wearing a simple white shirt and track pants.

 With one hand casually inserted in his pocket, his figure is still very tall and straight when viewed from the side, a standing posture comparable to a military posture, with a slender and straight back, showing its sharpness like a sharp knife out of its sheath.

 Seeing this scene, Jing Xun paused for a while, then quickly raised his steps, moving closer to the opponent at a faster speed.

 The closer he got, the more he could find that Shen Yijin's face was as expressionless as ever.

 The corners of his lips were tight, and he stared out of the window with deep eyes, only staring at one point, not knowing whether he was thinking or just staring.

 This bedroom located inside the Shen family's main house is too large and spacious, and the thick woolen carpet is so thick that you can't wait to hear the echo.

 So even though it was noisy outside, Shen Yijin still found the young man approaching.

 He turned his head first, then his eyes slowly moved in from the window, and finally landed on the barefoot young man.

 He was wearing a simple loose t-shirt, and the hem of the clothes just covered the youth's legs.

 Jing Xun didn't wear pants.

 The thin soles of the feet were deeply sunken in the thick woolen carpet, revealing only the snow-white instep. Further up is the young man's slender ankle and straight calf.

 Since the young man was stepping on the carpet, Shen Yijin was not overly nervous, nor did he walk towards him immediately.

 He just slowly looked at the young man, from top to bottom, and then from bottom to top.

 In the end, he tilted his head slightly to express his doubts: "Xiao Xun?"

 "Why, you woke up so early."

 The speed of speech was much slower than usual.

 Shen Yijin, who was expressionless, seemed to be having a hard time uttering such a complete sentence.

 Knowing that the other party's tone was wrong, he guessed that the husband was "ill" again, Jing Xun tried his best to behave as usual, without any abnormality, and said, "I just got up to go to the bathroom. How about you, sir... Are you in a bad mood?