Chapter 53 Do you know who this is?

After Jing Xun selected some problems that he could solve from the materials that Shen Yijin gave him, he was taken by President Shen to several different laboratories.

 Then somehow, the news that he was able to answer questions spread like wildfire.

 This is why Jing Xun has been very busy these two days.

 Too many people came to ask him questions.

 But it's only been busy for two days, and the situation has obviously improved since then.

 After all, Rome wasn't built in a day, nor were models and programs built in a day, and it all takes time.

 What he can give is only help on some algorithms and models, and the specific implementation requires all the staff of each laboratory to do it together.

 And Jing Xun is very casual when working.

 I am doing my favorite thing, so it is like playing a game, I often forget to take a break, and Shen Yijin has to supervise him to remind him, so that he can remember to take a rest.

 But it is also because of this that Jing Xun's work efficiency is astonishing.

 He? One person can assist three or five laboratories at the same time to make programs and data. Not only is the work that he takes over more and more difficult and challenging, but also it will not delay anyone's work progress at all.

 Because of this, Jing Xun has gradually become a myth in the company.

 Of course, for a talent of his level, the company consciously keeps it secret.

 In particular, Yiwei's internal control has always been strict, and the review of employees is also very strict, so no one will speak nonsense to the outside world.

 Everyone wants to silently support this rare consultant to solve the problem as much as possible, work more and make more money.

 It cannot be denied that because of Jing Xun's joining, the research atmosphere of Yiwei Technology has become stronger than ever.

 And Jing Xun, who has solved all the simple problems almost, also started to live like a normal researcher, but there is no time and target requirements, he? Do what you want, and don't do it if you don't want to.

 Not to mention that it is freer than ordinary workers, and it won't be? No more boring.

 Of course, he? is still somewhat different from ordinary migrant workers—Shen Yijin transferred a large part of the shares to his? name.

 Leaping from a worker to the largest shareholder of the company, not to mention, according to Yiwei's current benefits, he will have at least a few million dividends by the end of the year, not to mention other bonuses... Since then, Jing Xun has continued to There

 is no need to log on to those recruitment websites from time to time to find job information, or to take on any private jobs.

 I feel better and have more energy. Now there is still a platform where I can do what I like to my heart's content...Jing Xun is so happy that he soars every day.

 In addition to work, it feels good to go to and from work with my husband every day.

 In terms of technology alone, they have endless topics to talk about.

 Shen Yijin suddenly became busier these two days than before.

 When not chatting, two people work independently? It feels good too.