Chapter 3 Find Him

At five in the morning, Jing Xun appeared on the street.

 According to the memory of the original owner, he came all the way to the subway station, planning to take the subway to the direction of the school.

 This is Jing Xun's first time riding the subway.

 Before that, except for the campus and the hospital, Jing Xun knew almost nothing about the outside world.

 ——He seldom goes out, and when he goes out, he is always picked up by car.

 Of course, because of physical reasons.

 But fortunately, overnight, he has mastered the memories belonging to the original owner, and obtained some information, so he doesn't understand anything.

 They come, the security.

 Yesterday in the bathroom he found time to look in the mirror.

 Unsurprisingly, the original owner's appearance was exactly the same as his, even the tear mole at the corner of the eye was not the slightest mistake.

 The difference is that his physical condition is much better than his, and his body and complexion look healthier than his... So there is nothing wrong with tossing, everything has proved that he already has a good physique.

 He is undoubtedly Yan Jingxun now.

 There were quite a few people on the subway in the early morning, but it was not crowded.

 Jing Xun casually found a remote place to sit down, which still attracted a lot of attention.

 He guessed that his clothes were too messy, and his hairstyle made him look a little bit embarrassed, like a hangover and indulgent, that's why he was seen... But this is also a very helpless thing

 .

 He didn't know when he went to sleep last night. In order to resolutely carry out the one-night stand, when he woke up, he didn't have time to worry about it. He touched two clothes on the floor and put them on. ran out.

 Jing Xun still remembered the other person's reaction last night when he asked that person if they had a one-night stand.

 In the bathroom illuminated by the orange light, a man's low laugh sounded.

 That was the first time Jing Xun saw him smile.

 The meaning is unknown, neither ugly nor ugly, but it gives people a creepy feeling.

 Immediately afterwards, he was hurt a little, and he forgot to ask about it, and he didn't get an answer after a long time.

 Jing Xun felt that it was the default.

 That laugh, maybe because the other party thought he was naive, and he still asked that kind of question in a sensual situation...

 Thinking of these scenes, Jing Xun couldn't help but start to blush.

 There was some awkward embarrassment.

 But what's more... the embarrassment that he actually had a skin-to-skin kiss with someone.

 So in order to avoid embarrassment after dawn, he thoughtfully decided to go first.

 After all, I have heard some Neptune seniors say before that the most feared thing about a one-night stand is that the 419 partner will be entangled endlessly afterwards.

 Jing understands the rules very well and subconsciously shrinks back into the chair.

 He restrained himself from thinking again.