Chapter 33 Appreciation

Nie Yandong exchanged a few words with Shen Yijin. It seemed that he wanted to introduce the people behind him to Mr. Shen one by one.

 However, Shen Yijin said that the time is inconvenient now, and there are other things to do, and the people behind said with great interest that they would visit Mr. Shen next time and did not continue to disturb.

 As soon as the pedestrians dispersed, Jing Xun was naturally brought inside by Shen Yijin for dinner.

 In order to prevent being disturbed, Shen Yijin also specially chose a private room.

 They ate Cantonese cuisine today, and the dishes they ordered were all light and healthy, which was very suitable for dinner.

 During the meal, Jing Xun was asked how his final exam was going.

 He replied: "Today's last course is over."

 Shen Yijin: "So Xiao Xun will be on vacation soon?"

 Jing Xun said: "After the exam, there is nothing to do, which is equivalent to a vacation. But The projects in the group will take two or three days to finish."

 Shen Yijin said: "Okay."

 Jing Xun asked: "What's the matter, sir?"

 Shen Yijin said: "It's nothing, just thinking that Xiaoxun is on vacation, let's go Where are you going on vacation?"

 Jing Xun:!

 Are you taking him on vacation sir?

 That's great, I had time to walk around and meet up on a trip? The world is Jing Xun's short-term plan.

 "Okay." Jing Xun said with a smile, "Then we will set off when sir is free?"

 "Yes." Shen Yijin said.

 Then he consulted Jing Xun for his opinion, asking him where he wanted to go.

 But Jing Xun, who has never been anywhere except for going out to play, naturally wants to go everywhere.

 So Jing Xun said: "Anywhere is fine."

 The young man's almond eyes were shining brightly, and his eyes were shining brightly, with a look of joy on his face.

 This caused Shen Yijin to look at him twice more.

 Mr. Shen said: "Understood."

 Then, the two talked about the technological issues that both of them were interested in, and Shen Yijin also asked about the progress and situation of Jing Xun's project development team.

 According to the content of the confidentiality agreement, Jing Xun did not tell Shen Yijin what program development he was working on.

 Shen Yijin didn't ask either.

 But it's okay to discuss this topic for a while, not to mention that Shen Yijin asked him questions such as "Have you learned anything", "Is it fun", "Do you want to continue doing this kind of project next time" and so on. The problem.

 Jing Xun answered one by one.

 It's just that there are some problems, but Jing Xun can't help but get tangled up.

 For example, the question "Have you learned anything?"

 Really? I didn’t learn anything. It’s not that participating in this project is meaningless, but that Jing Xun’s original starting point was too high, so I couldn’t learn anything here.

 But he can't tell Shen Yijin that this is all left over from his own play......

 This is not a question of modesty.