Chapter 57 Wind over treetops + 59 points

Jing Xun followed Shen Yijin down the stairs and walked to the first floor.

 The manager followed me step by step, and couldn't help touching the cold sweat on his forehead.

 ...Looking at the clothes and appearance of these two, he seems to have disturbed you just now? Good job, Mr. Shen!

 ...God, did he do that? What? !

 He should be controlled by Mr. Tang first, guessing that Mr. Shen will talk about it after he finishes his work... The

 manager was frightened by what he had imagined and staggered. In front of him, Shen Yijin and Jing Xun have come together. Arrived at the first floor.

 In the bar at night, there are quite a lot of customers drinking too much, so we have always paid more attention to security and strengthened it again and again.

 This time, Tang Li was taken away by security and placed in a small room as soon as he made a fuss. It didn't cause any trouble, and it wasn't a big deal at first.

 But because this is a friend brought by Mr. Shen himself, if he has something to do, he still needs to be notified? Say Mr. Shen.

 Only then did the manager bite the bullet and went upstairs to knock on the door.

 When Shen Yijin arrived, he went downstairs, pushed open the door of the small private room, and saw Tang Li was sitting on the ground, motionless, with a slumped expression, and his hand was injured.

 Xiao Tang was squatting next to his brother, and was wiping the blood on the back of his hand with a paper towel.

 Shen Yijin sank, and he asked Tang Li: "What's going on? Did the senior fight with someone?"

 Tang Li, who was sitting there in a daze, didn't speak, and Xiao Tang also drooped his head, with a bewildered expression on his face .

 So much so that the manager on the side had to explain: "No, no one fights with Young Master Tang." Are you kidding me? Mr. Shen

 asked him to watch Young Master Tang before he went upstairs? Then he really doesn't need to work here?

 The manager said: "The injury on your hand...is caused by Young Master Tang himself hitting the wall."

 Shen Yijin: "..."

 "You go out first." He said, sent all irrelevant people outside the door, and Shen Yijin squatted down in front of Tang Li.

 "What's going on?"

 Tang Li, with an empty expression, acted as if he didn't hear it, or didn't want to make a sound at all.

 So Xiao Tang could only answer: "It seems to be... Brother Jin."

 Actually, Xiao Tang didn't know either? What happened? What.

 Just now he was playing with his brother on the dance floor below. It was quite fun at first, but for some reason, his brother's face suddenly changed and he rushed in one direction.

 There were so many people on the dance floor, Xiao Tang was slow to react? After half a beat, his brother had disappeared by the time he pushed through the crowd and chased after him?

 I looked for it later? I haven't found it for a long time?

 It wasn't until he overheard that someone was fighting over there, and he rushed over to see his brother again.

 But when he got there, he didn't see anything, only his brother was hitting the wall with his fist.

 Fortunately, under the concerted efforts of ?Xiao Tang and other security guards, ?his brother was finally brought under control.