Chapter 37 Sir, Hurry up

"Remember, Yan Jingxun is not someone you should touch."

 As soon as these words came out, Shen Bohan who was opposite was stunned again.

 What Yan Jingxun said before made him subconsciously start to reflect on his previous behavior, and he was in a bad mood, so he drank a lot of alcohol.

 Shen Bohan's mind was very unclear at the moment, and he couldn't identify the identity of the person opposite him at all.

 But it didn't affect his anger at the tone of the other party's order.

 What is even more annoying is that just for a moment, he was stunned by that voice!

 Shen Bohan continued to poke his tongue out: "You? Who dares to do that? Talk to me? You? Do you know who I am?! You?... Let Yan Jingxun answer the phone." But the person on the other side just said: " Wait

 until you're more awake? Come find me."

 As he spoke, it seemed that the other party wanted to hang up the phone, and the voice from the microphone became much lower, as if he didn't bother talking to him at all.

 Shen Bohan felt a deep disregard.

 This made him feel very familiar for a while...

 But at this moment, a clear voice belonging to the youth came—

 "Sir, I'm wet..."

 ? ? ?

 Shen Bohan immediately recognized that it was Yan Jingxun's voice.

 But when he listened, the voice was different from usual, it seemed more viscous?

 On the phone, Yan Jingxun's tone was very blank, and he sounded a little coquettish: "It's so uncomfortable..."

 Shen Bohan: "..."

 Wet? what? wet? ?

 still uncomfortable? ? ?

 Immediately afterwards, the man's voice came from the microphone again. Obviously, he was talking to Yan Jingxun: "Okay, it's okay, it won't be uncomfortable after a while."

 "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yan Jingxun's tone became more sticky, and this time there was a bit of crying and panting: "Mister, hurry up, my trousers are buttoned...uuuuuu, I can't untie it... Untie it for me...I feel uncomfortable..."

 Shen Bohan: "...!!"

 There was a sudden sound of cloth rubbing, and what did Yan Jingxun seem to get? Satisfied sighs, Shen Bohan Finally reacting from the uncertainty and stupefaction, he yelled: "Fuck, beast! You? Let him go!" He

 is an adult, and he is not a baby. He can basically guess what the other side is doing by hearing this voice. Well.

 Shen Bohan couldn't help shouting: "Yan Jingxun! Yan Jingxun, you? Be sober! Answer the phone quickly!"

 However, no matter how much he shouted on this side of the phone, there was no response on the other side.

 Shen Bohan, who was yelling downstairs in the dormitory, ignored the surprised gazes of others, and now he just wanted to get in from his mobile phone!

 But to no avail, there was only Yan Jingxun's sticky voice yelling again and urging him to hurry up - "

 Sir, hurry up."

 ... This voice, even if it was the former real boyfriend, Shen Bohan had never heard of it either.

 "Fuck!"