Chapter 75 Shooting Star

The big white fondant cake is as high as two layers. The theme of the zoo is made as a whole. There are a group of cute little animals on it, and each expression is extremely vivid. In addition, there are many lifelike green plants growing densely.

 ...

 According to the explanation of the hero's colleague in the movie, this symbolizes prosperity.

 But at this time, the cake in front of Jing Xun's eyes was a complete copy of the one that appeared in the movie.

 Although there are not many scenes about cakes and scene layout in the movie, Jing Xun still remembers them one by one.

 During this period of time, I often exchanged desserts with Secretary Mi and Assistant Tang during afternoon tea, and Jing Xun also learned a lot.

 He can roughly guess that the production cycle of this big cake alone will take three days, plus the renovation and layout here... It is

 enough to prove that Shen Yijin started preparations a long time ago.

 Perhaps it was after they watched the movie that day that Mr. Hu had the idea of ​​having a birthday party for him.

 "Take it as a birthday." Shen Yijin whispered in his ear.

 Jing Xun heard the reputation, and the other party's straight back was slightly bent, half-attached to his ear, and said seriously and solemnly: "I will make up every year in the future." Jing Xun: "... um." Jing Xun wanted to say something,

 but

 suddenly I choked up, but failed to make a sound.

 He could only blink at Shen Yijin, his round almond eyes were shining brightly, and there were many uncontrollable emotions.

 He knew that Shen Yijin wanted to surprise him, but the surprise was too...too sudden!

 I don't even know how to react!

 At this moment, colleagues laughed and ran over to wish him a happy birthday, and some even asked him to make a wish and blow out candles.

 Jing Xun had never experienced this kind of battle, and when he was called over, he looked back at Shen Yijin with some confusion and helplessness.

 When he was really led by his husband to the table and saw his name and birthday wishes written on the big cake...

 Jing Xun felt dazzled by the cute candles and the burning flames.

 What happened to the sudden urge to cry?

 "Don't be dazed, it's time to make a wish and blow out the candles!" Someone said suddenly.

 Jing Xun turned his head and looked over, and found that not only many colleagues came up, but even Big Brother Tang came!

 As soon as Tang Li called out to him, the others followed suit.

 So Jing Xun could only wipe his eyes, surrounded by everyone and made a wish, blew out the candles, and cut the cake for everyone.

 I didn't expect that my colleagues, who are usually rigorous and progressive, would go crazy when they played one by one, and each of them would be very mean.

 Each of them said a few words of blessing. It made the atmosphere extremely lively, but perhaps because of Shen Yijin's presence, no one made such excessive moves as covering their faces with cakes.

 Everyone is just eating cakes, drinking red wine, and preparing for the barbecue banquet that will be waiting for you.

 That's right, I don't know who thought of it. Anyway, there is a professional outdoor grill on the roof. It looks multi-functional. It can not only be used for grilling meat, making bacon, but also frying steak for cooking.